kayumanggi

THE SUICIDE SQUAD | August 6 2021 | James Gunn writing and directing

1 hour ago, The Futurist said:

This new obsession amuzes me as well as it terrifies me.

I kinda feel sad for those who indulge in it.

I hope you are never serious and an Internet drama queen, but that would be funny, someone terrified by a little bit of real costumes (if you look at set picture you can see there is still CGI characthers or costume actually going on outside the squad) /sets in a movie like Suicide Squad 2.

On 5/7/2020 at 5:41 AM, TMP said:

John Murphy replaced him. A pretty big upgrade. Sunshine has one of the best scores for a sci-fi film and 28 Days Later has the best score for a zombie film. TSS has the best score for a superhero film confirmed?

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

John Murphy replaced him. A pretty big upgrade. Sunshine has one of the best scores for a sci-fi film and 28 Days Later has the best score for a zombie film. TSS has the best score for a superhero film confirmed?

Huge upgrade. Bates is like Brian Tyler or Rupert Gregson-Williams; a journeyman whose music just fades into the background. He's not great but he gets the job done.

Murphy is an amazing and unexpected choice. I haven't seen 28 Days Later yet, but Sunshine's score has one of my favorite film compositions of the century. Then again... Fant4stic was co-scored by Philip Glass, and that sounded like generic superhero hokum, so you never know.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TMP said:

Then again... Fant4stic was co-scored by Philip Glass, and that sounded like generic superhero hokum, so you never know.

Lmao wtf. Looking it up though and he worked with Marco Beltrami who likely did the majority of the score like how Brian Tyler did most of the Age of Ultron score even though Elfman was also credited. Hans Zimmer also gets co-composer credits for a lot of scores which he likely did almost no work on.

Edited by lorddemaxus