kayumanggi

THE SUICIDE SQUAD | August 6 2021 | James Gunn writing and directing

9 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Harley looks great, if she wasn’t in it I might’ve skipped this. 

James Gunn really threw both Guardians of the Galaxy films under the bus, several times, during the presentation when comparing anything he’s done before to this. 

I'm already seeing some people fuming over him saying it's his best film of his career.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, belblazer said:

I'm already seeing some people fuming over him saying it's his best film of his career.

Honestly if that’s true I think we’re in for a real treat. I think gotg 1 is top tier mcu and I enjoyed number 2 as well, if this is better that would be amazing. 

53 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Harley looks great, if she wasn’t in it I might’ve skipped this. 

James Gunn really threw both Guardians of the Galaxy films under the bus, several times, during the presentation when comparing anything he’s done before to this. 

Sure he did. Right before he goes to make the third GOTG after finishing this film. A director thinking their newest film is their best ever is hardly something unique, and Gunn is not playing the stupid Marvel/DC console war interest types are.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Ithil said:

Sure he did. Right before he goes to make the third GOTG after finishing this film. A director thinking their newest film is their best ever is hardly something unique, and Gunn is not playing the stupid Marvel/DC console war interest types are.

It’s just because it happened several times, not just a one off remark. Lol.

We get it Gunn, you had much more fun here, it’s the best film you’ve done, best cast you’ve worked with, everyone in the cast was amazing, the first time he’s experienced that. 

Haha, it just went on. Least we know he’s excited. 

I finally managed to watch the BTS properly and it reveals who Nathan Fillon is playing

Spoiler

It's Arm Fall Off Boy

And as much as I absolutely loved what I saw, I do think the movie still needs some more work on the colour grading. It seems a little off to me (likely still a work in progress tho).

Edited by lorddemaxus