kayumanggi

THE SUICIDE SQUAD | August 6 2021 | James Gunn writing and directing

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 3:37 PM, Heat Vision said:

Harley is a cash cow.  She's not going anywhere.

Agreed, but I would not be surprised to see SS 2 scrapped in favor of something more Harley Centric.

I would love a "Harley and the Ivy" plot, but they need to do Poison Ivy right...not the messed up version we saw in Batman and Robin.

(Uma Thurman was not to blame, though, she was like Clooney:It was role she was potentially could be great in, but was screwed over by bad writing and directing).

Edited by dudalb

On 01/12/2017 at 11:27 PM, dudalb said:

Agreed, but I would not be surprised to see SS 2 scrapped in favor of something more Harley Centric.

I imagine SS2 will be made but with a lower budget than the first film and possibly R rated. It makes less than SS1 but still profitable. I think with Gavin O'Connor at the helm, they have a chance to redeem themselves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jonwo said:

I imagine SS2 will be made but with a lower budget than the first film and possibly R rated. It makes less than SS1 but still profitable. I think with Gavin O'Connor at the helm, they have a chance to redeem themselves.

I don't think it will be Rated R. Won't risk losing China again. I think budget will stay the same. 

I wouldn't mind if they go with someone like Scarecrow as the villain. The Black Adam thing is still a rumor considering the source. 

I think the music thing will stay. It was a huge part of their marketing and I don't see it going anywhere.

Oh and btw ;)

Edited by Heat Vision

On 2017-12-03 at 5:00 PM, Jonwo said:

O’Conner can do to Suicide Squad what Mangold did for Wolverine. I don’t see it being R rated but the budget could be a little lower because I don’t see them doing another huge CG heavy film. At least I hope they don’t. 

Edited by Steele131

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 4:37 PM, Heat Vision said:

Right now Robbie isn't being clear where Harley will be next. She could be in SS2, GCS or The Batman.  We probably won't know until next year.

Robbie is busy playing Good Queen Bess in "Mary, Queen Of Scots". I just saw some photos of her in the role.

I wll give her credit, she is willing to throw her good looks out the window for the role.....but still this is the most serious role she has taken; she was able to use her skill at comedy..her strong suite...in "I Tonya",but Queen Elizabeth 1,you have to play it pretty straight. And some actresses who are excellent in modern roles just cannot pull off period roles.

6 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Maybe iff they make a good movie for once, then all haters can be silenced

cough wonder women cough

Maybe you'll shut your troll mouth in this thread for the 3 next years but we know you won't since you have enough free time to babble about the BO ramifications of something you'll never watch

Edited by NamakFiskKa
  • Thanks 1