kayumanggi

THE SUICIDE SQUAD | August 6 2021 | James Gunn writing and directing

2 minutes ago, gadd said:

I'm starting to become convinced someone working for Marvel has infiltrated WB and is deliberately screwing up their stuff. 

So how many joker movies is Warner making, I am confused ? Wasn’t there one with a new actor and weren’t they eyeing Leo DiCaprio or something? I am lost...:redcapes:

34 minutes ago, gadd said:

I'm starting to become convinced someone working for Marvel has infiltrated WB and is deliberately screwing up their stuff. 

I say this as a Marvel hack: you’re giving them way too much credit. Nobody is that clever.

43 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

So how many joker movies is Warner making, I am confused ? Wasn’t there one with a new actor and weren’t they eyeing Leo DiCaprio or something? I am lost...:redcapes:

The one that was getting a lot of attention was the Todd Phillips/Marty Scorsese Joker Origin movie ,with Joaquin Phoenix attaché to the project.

Now you have the stories about a Leto Joker movie.

Who knows what the hell is going one? Maybe the Philipps project has hung fire, and Warners thinks that talking about a different Joker movie might get Phillips to move on his film?

26 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Old Man Joker movie next with Jack Nicholson to reprise the role he played in Batman 1989. 

Start a rumor about Mark Hamill doing an older Joker movie and the circle is complete.....

Just now, Rebeccas said:

So now that O'Connor is announced for another movie, is this still happening even?

Probably it's been pushed back which allows him to do another film in the interim. Clearly WB likes working with him given the success of The Accountant

10 hours ago, Jonwo said:

Probably it's been pushed back which allows him to do another film in the interim. Clearly WB likes working with him given the success of The Accountant

I think putting some distance between this and the Birds of Prey movie is a good idea anyway.

I am sure Margot Robbie was not thrilled with the idea of doing those two films back to back.  She is now one of the hottest (take that as you will) commodity in Hollywood. showed in I Tanya she is a very good strigfht up dramatic actress in serious roles; scripts are pouring in  and I am sure she wants to do the Jennifer Lawrence 'one for me,one for them" routine of doing a crowd pleaser and then doing a more serious, less commercial  film.  The delay will give her a chance for another.probalby more serious role between the Harleys.

Things have changed since SS and Robbie has a lot more muscle now.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Steele131 said:

He can film the new movie before he starts this. This was pushed back anyways due to Birds of Prey. 

That's my guess on what will happen. BOP is not filming until January at the earliest, so my guess is summer is when Squad will start. That way O'Connor and Affleck can do that film they signed on for.

This seems kind of legit. Apparently Dwayne is too busy to appear in this so O'Connor is looking at another character to be the "living WMD" the Squad is sent to track down. After considering Zatanna, Raven and Supergirl, they are now thinking of using Amazo.