kayumanggi

THE SUICIDE SQUAD | August 6 2021 | James Gunn writing and directing

Makes sense you get someone who was responsible for a successful franchise. DC/WB should try and also get some of the MCU actors to play their comic book characters as well as the goodwill they will bring into the DCeU will be massive. Probably Evans as Batman recast or Mackie as John Stewart GL.

Edited by DMan7

You gotta give it to DC....they have balls bigger than the freakin sun...

That was the biggest middle finger a studio has raised to woke twitter and i am all here for it...

At this point, i want to say that maybe he is not a pedophile as some suggested but you are a next level dickhead to have the nerve to still write these things.But giving credit where it's due, judging from his Guardians movie, SS2 is in good hands.

Edited by TheDarkKnightOfSteel
  • Knock It Off 1

3 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

That was the biggest middle finger a studio has raised to woke twitter and i am all here for it...

Nah. The only people upset are MAGA hat twitter. They’re the ones that started this thing.

5 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

I am really unsure woke twitter had a good consensus it was ok to fire Gunn. I am sure I do not want to try to check if that was the case.

Just joke, not one story from actual anyone getting ever hurt by him, the nature of people that started the movement anti-Gunn, I would have assumed woke twitter was divided.

Middle Finger is going toward the internet frogs Washington/Hollywood are running a big pedophile ring crowd more imo.

Edited by Barnack

7 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

At this point, i want to say that maybe he is not a pedophile as some suggested but you are a next level dickhead to have the nerve to still write these things.But giving credit where it's due, judging from his Guardians movie, SS2 is in good hands.

You are aware it was Trump MAGA Twitter that got him fired lmao 

A Suicide Squad movie doesn't need to have the joker. They can allow Reeves to recast Joker for his Batman reboot. I always thought that SS should have some of the weirdest and obscure comic book villains out there which is part of its appeal. I wouldn't even add mainstream comic book villains to the SS roster.