The new cast for this film will just be the same as GOTG

Zoe Saldana= Vixen

Karen Gillan = Killer Frost

Dave Batista = King Shark 

Chris Pratt = Count Vertigo

Vin Diesel = Shrapnel

Bradley Cooper = Punch

Pom Klementieff= Jewelee

Make it an R film (like a film with the title "Suicide Squad" should be anyway) and have all characters die ---except Vixen, King Shark, and Killer Frost (who ends up being the actual villain villain of the film, but manages to escape in the end)...

Edited by LouisianaArkansasGeorgia
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

Zoe Saldana= Vixen

Karen Gillan = Killer Frost

Dave Batista = King Shark 

Chris Pratt = Count Vertigo

Vin Diesel = Shrapnel

Bradley Cooper = Punch

Pom Klementieff= Jewelee

Make it an R film (like a film with the title "Suicide Squad" should be anyway) and have all characters die ---except Vixen, King Shark, and Killer Frost (who ends up being the actual villain villain of the film, but manages to escape in the end)...

Lol.

Bronze Tiger has to be a part of the sequel though. And it's not Suicide Squad without Amanda Waller. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

Yeah they can easily soft reboot this. No problem. That's the perk of having expendable villains, and a LOT of them. The problem you run into is if they catch on with the public, and you're forced to reuse them.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I imagine that they will bring in obscure DC villains to become expendable in the film's narrative, but if I were Gunn, I would certainly kill one or two that nobody expected to die. Like I said in my last post, I would probably have the entire cast die, and only save KIller Frost and Vixen ---and Bronze Tiger [thanks, @Spidey Freak!--- because I feel that those three have the most potential to break out and become audiences' favorites (also because I truly believe that Vixen could carry her own solo film).

• Like 1

On 1/31/2019 at 1:56 PM, Valonqar said:

Gunn >>>>>>>>>>> completely pedestrian, laughably overrated Travis Knight who's gonna take over GOTG despite having ZERO creativity as a director. So he's good at sap. Big fuckin deal. 

Name a single Gunn movie that's better than Kubo And The Two Strings.

Spoiler

Correct answer: none exists.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

2 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Or maybe they genuinely enjoyed it and you just disagree with them. Why does everything have to be about fucking agendas? It's not like they called it a masterpiece.

that OTT high RT score equals masterpiece for that sort of movie. 

2 hours ago, Valonqar said:

haven't seen Kubo but Bumblebee was average af. critics really fanboyed only cause it didn't have Bay. 

I think critics 6.5-7/10 from the critics was right on the money there (7.0 on RT and 6.6 on MC), how much on 10 would you give it ?

9 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Can't believe that the DCEU has the audacity to use James Gunn. Literally picking up MCU scraps LOL.  They need to get their own directors and team. This will probably be as messy as Joss Whedon's Justice League. 

So now you all want the DCEU to be a different thing than the MCU? You all want them to have their own style and directors? REALLY?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Barnack said:

I think critics 6.5-7/10 from the critics was right on the money there (7.0 on RT and 6.6 on MC), how much on 10 would you give it ?

4.5 It was completely forgettable, too many characters and subplots that weren't needed but Bee/hailee chemistry and her friendzoning that useless prick's ass compensate for shortcomings. My audience erupted in cheers when she turned the dumb fuck down. 

13 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

that OTT high RT score equals masterpiece for that sort of movie. 

Clearly you don't have a good enough understanding of how RT works.

The average rating is what gauges the critic consensus on their opinion/quality, and the average rating for Bumblebee is a 7/10, which is not much higher than, i.e., Aquaman's 6/10 or the original Transformers' 5.8/10. The Tomatometer only demonstrates the amount of critics who, out of the number of them who have seen the movie and submitted a review that was approved for display on RT, would give the film a pass. They could have said "yeah, it was okay", and it would count as fresh. In this case, 93% of critics said that the film is good enough to be fresh, not that it's a literal 93 out of 100, as if RT is fucking Metacritic or something like that.

And also, as I said, God forbid critics enjoy something that you don't, they must be on an agenda to ruin cinema forever.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

Just now, MCKillswitch123 said:

Clearly you don't have a good enough understanding of how RT works.

The average rating is what gauges the critic consensus on their opinion/quality, and the average rating for Bumblebee is a 7/10, which is not much higher than, i.e., Aquaman's 6/10 or the original Transformers' 5.8/10. The Tomatometer only demonstrates the amount of critics who, out of the number of them who have seen the movie and submitted a review that was approved for display on RT, would give the film a pass. They could have said "yeah, it was okay", and it would count as fresh. In this case, 93% of critics said that the film is good enough to be fresh, not that it's a literal 93 out of 100, as if RT is fucking Metacritic or something like that.

I agree that's the problem with RT. a 3 star, passable movie can have as high or higher % than an actual raved movie because fresh is fresh no matter whether passable fresh or raved fresh. they need yellow tomato for mediocrity. 

15 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I agree that's the problem with RT. a 3 star, passable movie can have as high or higher % than an actual raved movie because fresh is fresh no matter whether passable fresh or raved fresh. they need yellow tomato for mediocrity. 

But what does the % matter when the average rating is what measures their consensus of quality? The information is right there. And these things always come down to subjective opinions anyway.

Edited by MCKillswitch123