google-site-verification=EzRt-ZmNlc4J5RNLXiuJpAEGjNviG678nNB1w49cgZg Jump to content
kayumanggi

THE SUICIDE SQUAD | August 6 2021 | Warner Brothers | James Gunn writing and directing

Margot Robbie should refuse to be part of this.

Joel Kinemann is the blandest of the bland. are they going to replace him with another in which case nobody will notice that he's replaced? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Margot Robbie should refuse to be part of this.

Lol no. I know you Snyder stans hate James Gunn but Margot totally fits in here.

4 hours ago, Valonqar said:

Joel Kinemann is the blandest of the bland. are they going to replace him with another in which case nobody will notice that he's replaced? 

Is Chris Evans available?

cePYWn9.gif

• Thanks 1

Chris Evans is so likeable, it would never happen but I’d be more then happy to see him in a DC movie. 

King shark is sick,

and I think my prediction will be right about Bautista lol

Peacemaker, aka Christopher Smith, is an agent of peace whose motives are driven by an extremist form of pacifism that makes him love peace so much he would kill for it.

Interestingly enough, Peacemaker is the role that sources say Gunn likes for Dave Bautista, the Guardians of the Galaxy star who defended the director when he was fired from Vol 3. by Disney chiefs Bob Igerand Alan Horn. It’s a funny coincidence, given that Bautista tried to play peacemaker (sort of) throughout that entire situation, and it’s no surprise that Gunn is eager to reward the actor for his unwavering loyalty.”

Alright, how far into the movie before Polka Dot Man gets his head blown off? Giving it 25 mins.

• Like 1

Does KIng Shark live under-water? Wondering if that can create a link with Aquaman's world. :thinking:

14 minutes ago, DlAMONDZ said:

So there's a chance Margot and Viola don't return? 

Robbie seems unlikely: she is filming BoP at the moment, if SS starts production soon I doubt she wants to spend half the year as Harley. Maybe a cameo.

19 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Robbie seems unlikely: she is filming BoP at the moment, if SS starts production soon I doubt she wants to spend half the year as Harley. Maybe a cameo.

SS is supposed to start filming in September 

2 hours ago, MrGamer said:

Alright, how far into the movie before Polka Dot Man gets his head blown off? Giving it 25 mins.

The man who can dot anything. 

King Shark, Elbashot and Polka Dot Man is such an incredible lineup for this. Still hoping for Viola Davis coming back

Not sold on those new characters. With the exception of King Shark, all seem like cannon fodder to me. I'd rather they bring in KIller Frost (she has the potential to be a scene-stealing breakout), Bronze Tiger, and Cheshire. Ok, and Polka Dot Man for the obligatory disposable character whose head explodes in the first act.

Yea outside of King Shark I couldn't care any less for the others

Probably not happening but I'd love for Jai to come back. Dude was great as Boomerang

• Thanks 1