kayumanggi

THE SUICIDE SQUAD | August 6 2021 | James Gunn writing and directing

Sources at GWW have received information and documentation that DC is currently planning to host a free, multimedia virtual fan experience on August 22, currently titled “DC FanDome“. It is planned to only be accessible for only 24 hours, starting at 10 am PDT, and will be a global event that promises new announcements from WB Games, Film, TV and comics. Current titles expected to be present at the event, including virtual appearances from the casts and creators, include feature films The Batman, Black Adam, The Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman 1984, as well as TV shows such as Titans, Doom Patrol and Stargirl.

https://thegww.com/exclusive-dc-fandome-digital-convention-scheduled-for-august/

Are they reliable? first trailer might be coming on this event.

• Like 1

Listen: Jai Courtney on Netflix’s ‘Stateless’ and Filming the ‘Suicide Squad’ Sequel

On a lighter note, your “Suicide Squad” co-stars Margot Robbie and Joel Kinnaman have both told Variety how funny the sequel is going to be compared with the first movie because it’s written and directed by James Gunn.

I think it’s kind of got a different flavor. There’s a whole bunch of new characters. James Gunn has an approach to things that is uniquely his; he pulls a lot of that into the “Suicide Squad” world. And I think that it fits really well, and audiences are going to have a lot of fun with it.

Tell me about your most fun day on set.

I won’t to say too much, but there’s a particular sequence when I get very wet, and a few other people do, and hilarity ensued when it came to that. When you’re spending hours upon hours in a water tank with a bunch of people treading water, and you’ve got Styrofoam stuffed into every crevice of your costume to try and take the load off and because it’s 4 a.m., it gets quite ridiculous.

https://variety.com/2020/streaming/podcasts/jai-courtney-suicide-squad-sequel-netflix-series-1234648559/