kayumanggi

THE SUICIDE SQUAD | August 6 2021 | James Gunn writing and directing

On 3/29/2021 at 7:33 AM, lorddemaxus said:

Nah, based on everything I've heard, she absolutely loves playing the character. I mean it does seem like the kind of character an actor would have fun playing and she seems pretty attached to it. Gunn said he's written a big role for her in the movie anyways so don't see what the problem here is.

A big role where they disregard any character development that Margot herself helped work on in Birds of Prey is appealing to her? Highly doubt it. 

5 minutes ago, Wormow said:

A big role where they disregard any character development that Margot herself helped work on in Birds of Prey is appealing to her? Highly doubt it. 

We didn’t exactly see much of her in the trailer so I think you’re making a pretty big baseless assumption there that it disregards her BoP character development.

4 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

We didn’t exactly see much of her in the trailer so I think you’re making a pretty big baseless assumption there that it disregards her BoP character development.

Apparently her and Gunn have already spoken about another project so I doubt she’s too unhappy about anything regarding her time on TSS. 

Edited by cax16
  • Like 1

So there’s a theatre exclusive trailer for this playing before GvK, some cool clips in it, the trailer is cut quite differently. I just saw it on YouTube from a cam recording but I’m sure it will taken down soon lol. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, cax16 said:

So there’s a theatre exclusive trailer for this playing before GvK, some cool clips in it, the trailer is cut quite differently. I just saw it on YouTube from a cam recording but I’m sure it will taken down soon lol. 

Can you DM me the link? I couldn't find it

19 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I note that the making of trailer cocludes with a "Only in theaters: statement. Warners is backing off of it's "every film will see a duel release " policy pretty fast.

Its good to learn and course correct. I hope Suicide Squad provides at least 4 weeks of theatrical release before going to streaming. it will open big for sure. 

38 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I note that the making of trailer cocludes with a "Only in theaters: statement. Warners is backing off of it's "every film will see a duel release " policy pretty fast.

Don’t get your hopes up, It’s probably an international video, all of the US centric trailers end with “in theatres and HBO Max, August 6th”.

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

The new trailer on James Gunn page also say it will be on HBO Max same day, like the red band trailer. 

They won't back off, especially after GvK being so succesful at the box office and at the same time bringing the best numbers for their platform to date.

• Like 1