kayumanggi

THE SUICIDE SQUAD | August 6 2021 | James Gunn writing and directing

Considering WB's slate for 2021, I think having a simultaneous release on HBO Max is actually pretty smart. A lot of the movies like Godzilla vs. Kong, Mortal Kombat and now this all attract the same kind of demographic and discussions online. 

I assume this guy is working on the soundtrack or something so I wouldn’t expect anything other then praise.  But either way I thought I would share.

Edit.

Maybe it was just a random screening cause I saw more reactions on Twitter/Reddit. I’m not gonna share anymore cause I don’t think anyone cares what random people think of the movie lol. 

Edited by cax16
  • Like 1

That was a better trailer than the last one. Actually found the jokes funny. Still don't like the color grading here. CGI is clearly going for cartoony and over-the-top but it just does not fit in with the rest of the visuals here (which clearly is going for gritty and realistic).