CaptainJackSparrow

Transformers One | September 20, 2024 | Prequel | Paramount | Animated

19 minutes ago, YM! said:

Good swap but why the fuck isn’t Beasts doing a Fall release too?

This move is likely insurance for the fall schedule due to the still unknown time as to when the strike will end and to get away from an already packed July '24 (Despicable Me, Lion King, Twisters, Thunderbolts). It's now set to open the week after Beetlejuice 2 (and Blade but that's obviously not making that date).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

This move is likely insurance for the fall schedule due to the still unknown time as to when the strike will end and to get away from an already packed July '24 (Despicable Me, Lion King, Twisters, Thunderbolts). It's now set to open the week after Beetlejuice 2 (and Blade but that's obviously not making that date).

Tbh I doubt Beetlejuice 2 or Blade will make 9/6.

September animation does solid so it should do 100m+ considering the IP domestically. The question is what is the 9/27 Dreamworks movie, 2 weeks later.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Eric Atreides said:

Optimus and Megatron are friends? I sure do hope these best friends don’t become sworn enemies at the end.

Yeah that’s been the go-to origin story for like 15 years now. This seems like a pretty new take on it compared to what it usually is, though.

By the way, trailer confirmed for public release next Thursday.