kayumanggi

BUMBLEBEE | 21 DECEMBER 2018 | The end of the Bayformers Universe

This looks wonderful, very emotional and hopefully it's more about Bumblebee and the girl than the girl and annoying boyfriend/comic relief friend-hoping-to-get-into-her-pants/whatever. I'm glad his absent from most of the movie by the look of it.

This should do big in Asia - hot Asian chick + mecha action = money. 

5 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

nah, I think that Aquaman will do better at least dom. Transformers is finished dom.

This looks waaay better than Bayformers though from the trailers, can't say the same for the trailers of any of the previous transformers movies which looks like just a bunch of scrap metal fighting each other. Here the character designs for the transformers actually look well defined and have more color as well as look like they actually transformed from their vehicular form. 

This is the way I see it now in terms of highest domestic earners this Christmas:

1. MPR

2. BumbleeBee

3. Alita (Jim cannot be denied)

4. Aquaman

5. Mortal Engines

Edited by DMan7
  • ...wtf 2

I agree that Bumblebee looks way better than any TF movie and it actually looks really lovely in its own right. I just don't think that it'll crush Aquaman. There's place for both, I think. The movie that will bomb is Mortal Engines. Steampunk is unpopular, there's no buzz and as soon as bad actors opened their mouth it started to look like the worst YA diatribe ever. 

• Like 2