kayumanggi

BUMBLEBEE | 21 DECEMBER 2018 | The end of the Bayformers Universe

On 11/26/2018 at 9:46 PM, WrathOfHan said:

That’s because she’s running to me :sparta:

or away from  you 😛 

but I guess if she got halfway around the world and kept going, technically she would be running to you ;) 

• Knock It Off 1

TF4 & TF5 are probably the most craziest, batshit insane blockbusters of the 2010's.

It s gonzo, non-sensical filmmaking with 250m+ dollars at its finest.

I remember feeling physically exhausted after watching TF4 and still don't know WTF was happening in TF5.

Also, these movies have enough action and set pieces to fuel three "normal" blockbusters.

God Bless The Bay.

Edited by The Futurist

18 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

TF4 & TF5 are probably the most craziest, batshit insane blockbusters of the 2010's.

It s gonzo, non-sensical filmmaking with 250m+ dollars at its finest.

I remember feeling physically exhausted after watching TF4 and still don't know WTF was happening in TF5.

Also, these movies have enough action and set pieces to fuel three "normal" blockbusters.

God Bless The Bay.

That make them sound a bit like the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 of the 2010's

So it's looking more and more like this will be choice #4 for folks this Christmas behind Poppins, Aquaman, and Spidey-Verse.

Hopefully this gets good reviews and good WOM and it can find some decent legs, but it looks like an uphill battle right now.

33 minutes ago, kitik said:

Hopefully this gets good reviews and good WOM and it can find some decent legs, but it looks like an uphill battle right now. 

If it is significantly cheaper than previous TF movies, still delivers big numbers in China and doesn't bomb elsewhere, that might be enough.

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:30 AM, movieboner said:

I have a feeling this is going to underperform or flop. The last 2 transformer films had very very bad word of mouth. 

Even if it's good, the competition is going to be murderous.