kayumanggi

BUMBLEBEE | 21 DECEMBER 2018 | The end of the Bayformers Universe

45 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

This thread has become a Hailee Steinfeld appreciation thread without my help. A true star :Venom: 

tumblr_p7e7b7wAES1uaal11o2_500.gif

I dont know how anyone could dislike this Queen Goddess.

Edited by Brainbug
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

This thread has become a Hailee Steinfeld appreciation thread without my help. A true star :Venom: 

We won. The haters lost. Hailee and Cena will clean the floor with Silly Poppins and Aquatrash.

• Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1

9 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

John Cena is the best part of this movie btw.

Based on reviews, the tool that's playing Hailee's love interest is so invisible nobody mentions him in reviews.:rofl: It's all about Hailee, Cena and whoever is voicing Bumblebee with some mentions of how much fun Angela had with her villain role.

Edited by Valonqar

20 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Based on reviews, the tool that's playing Hailee's love interest is so invisible nobody mentions him in reviews.:rofl: It's all about Hailee, Cena and whoever is voicing Bumblebee with some mentions of how much fun Angela had with her villain role.

I quite liked that kid in Brigsby Bear and Love Simon, but between this, his incredibly brief appearance in Homecoming, and another boyfriend part in Alita he's had pretty thankless roles in these bigger films

edit: I say kid but he's like 3 years older than me lmao

Edited by TMP

This Bay hate from reviews seems almost too convenient.  Listen,  I did not love his Transformers movies,  I liked the first one and maybe the 3rd..  hated the rest.  I'm also a huge G1 fan.  However,  some of these reviews seem like piling on..     

I can't really take these seriously,  apply them and think that this will be a great movie.  But I am happy that others are enjoying it.  

15 minutes ago, TMP said:

I quite liked that kid in Brigsby Bear and Love Simon, but between this, his incredibly brief appearance in Homecoming, and another boyfriend part in Alita he's had pretty thankless roles in these bigger films

edit: I say kid but he's like 3 years older than me lmao

LOL, he plays Alita's boyfriend too? WTF? Why are they type-casting him as love interest? He's a total beta orbiter and not sexy at all. BFF type. Chicks won't dig him. Not surprised reviews ignore him. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Knock It Off 1