#ED

Weekend Official Estimates: SA 53.2m, PP 14.4m, TL 13.8m, MMFR 13.6m, AOU 10.9m, Aloha 10m

So, given it's smaller budget, is San Andreas potentially a bigger success story for WB than Fury Road? Should open bigger and has a fair chance to more OS while banking less DOM. Both opened higher than expected.

Yes and no? Short term it's likely to be more profitable, but I'm assuming this isn't something they can franchise into multiple movies/games/comics/etc

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

no, I thought he was referring to the thread title maybe but idk

He was speaking English. A double header is when you attend two of same things in the same day. Many times baseball teams will play two games on the same day due to the previous days game being postponed due to inclement weather.

Edited by Bishop54

Reasonablly successful. How about one big hit (JM), one decent hit (Vanilla Sky), one OKish family film (We Bought a Zoo), one wretchedly overrated movie (Almost Famous), and one very annoying film (Singles).  

sayanything-splsh.jpg

• Like 3

He was speaking English. A double header is when you attend two of same things in the same day. Many time baseball teams will play two games on the same day due to the previous days game being postponed due to inclement weather.

We don't have baseball in England.

We say double header. Why? Idk. But we do. Come on this aint Mrs. Terry's english class.

Double header is purely for sports. Double bill is the correct term for seeing things like movies, theater shows, etc.

Edited by Numbers of Westeros

We say double header. Why? Idk. But we do. Come on this aint Mrs. Terry's english class.

I'm not trying to lecture anyone, I've just never heard that term before. :P

• Like 1

Sorry for my ignorance. I didnt even think about baseball being centric to double headers. My bad.

Its not ignorance, youre using slang. Ive never heard anyone say "bill" outside of plays. Double header sounds cooler anyway.

I'm not trying to lecture anyone, I've just never heard that term before. :P

Bullocks! Bullocks I say! Dont be a lying pip pip cheerio, you know what you was doing! Crikey.

Its fine. Slang is hard to interpret.