Impact

CAYOM-Year 1-Oscars!

Tally:Chronicle (Anthony Partos) 13The Chrysalids (James Newton Howard) 22Wings of Icarus (Tim Rice and Alan Menken) 27And The Band Played On (Thomas Newman) 20The Seventh Seal (Hans Zimmer) 23

*5th and final song, "Against the World" is played*Best song presented by Carrie Underwood and Ring Starr!Underwood: Wow the Oscars, and to be on stage with you Ringo!Starr: Yeah I know its great, never thought I be on here, and with an American Idol.Underwood: Thanks you British Idol!*Claps as the 2 continue talking and laughs as well*Starr: So Carrie, what is it like singing now? Do they still make record players?Underwood: No we have CD's.Starr: Whats a CD? Isn't that a bank thing?Underwood: Um no....And the nominees are:"I Will Soar" from Wings of Icarus"Faith" from The Seventh Seal"I'm Not All Alone" from Wings of Icarus"Against The World" from Spring Awakening"Nostalgia" from CineramaAnd the winner is................"Faith" From The Seventh Seal!Delta Goodman: Thank you very much! And to all of you, I love you!

Tally:"I Will Soar" from Wings of Icarus 25"Faith" from The Seventh Seal 26"I'm Not All Alone" from Wings of Icarus 22"Against The World" from Spring Awakening 17"Nostalgia" from Cinerama 15

Best cinemeatography presented by Tom Hanks!Hanks: We now are presenting the best use of camera angles. Like the man who goes to the right then to the left and does the hokey pokey. *Tons of laughs* Tonight we have 5 nominations, not 4, not 6, but 5. I think the Academy is obssesed with that number...*Tons of laughs* Okay now the nominees are:And The Band Played OnApocalypseHired GunsThe MorrowSeventh SealAnd the winner is..............The Seventh Seal!Winner: Thank you so much. This is a big honor!With this said, Seventh Seal has the most wins so far.(BTW only twice has the biggest winner not been nominated for best picture-Bad and the Beautiful in 1952 which won 5 which is the biggest winner that was not nominated and Theif of Bagdad in the 40s with 4)

*4th nominee, The Morrow is shown*

Billy Crystal: What a night huh? Well time to wrap this thing up! *tons of laughs* Oh wait...never mind. We are just in hour 35 of the Oscars. *tons of laughs* Well I know what will win, but I am not telling! *More laughs*

Best original screenplay presented by Tom Cruise!

Cruise: This is the best use of a screenplay that is original. And the nominations are:

Chronicle

The End of the Universe

Hired Guns

The Morrow

Rapture

And the winner is...............

Rapture!

Winner: Oh wow! Thank you so very much! I like to thank everyone who has helped us!

(You know, Rapture is the only one of the 5 that was not from CAYOM A, just saying)

Best adapted screenplay presented by Brad Pitt!

Pitt: Now next up we have best adapted screenplay. 5 diffrent screenplays are up tonight.

And the nominees are:

And The Band Played On

Call of Duty

The Chrysalids

The Seventh Seal

Wings of Icarus

And the winner is.................

And the Band Played on!

Winner: Thank you, I am happy to win this, thanks to everyone who helped make the film.

Tally:And The Band Played On 26Call of Duty 22The Chrysalids 25The Seventh Seal 13Wings of Icarus 24 Yes I'm going a little fast now. I think I'm just trying to get this over with since it is getting really late. (It is 11 PM now)

*5th and final nominee, Rapture is shown*Best ensemble presented by Kate Winselt!Winslet: Next up we have the best casts of the year. Some great casting went on over the past year.And the nominees are:And The Band Played OnApocalypseChronicleHired GunsRaptureAnd the winner is..............Chronicle!Winner: Thank you so much! Thanks to everyone in our wonderful cast.

Best actress presented by Jeff Bridges!

Bridges: Here we go! 5 great ladies up against each other!

And the nominees are:

Elizabeth Gillies for Rapture

Jennifer Lawrence for The Chrysalids

Rooney Mara for American Idols

Emma Stone for Interconnected

Christine Woods for Alien-Nation

And the winner is.......................

Elizabeth Gilles for Rapture!

GIlles: Thanks. I like to thank the Academy and to all my friends and family.

Elizabeth Gillies for Rapture 28Jennifer Lawrence for The Chrysalids 24Rooney Mara for American Idols 17Emma Stone for Interconnected 17Christine Woods for Alien-Nation 18

Best actor presented by Sandra Bullock!

Bullock: 5 wonderful actors, all competing against each other. For once its not over a woman though. *tons of laughs*

And the nominees are:

Tom Cruise for the Seventh Seal

Michael Fassbender for Hired Guns

Hugh Jackman for Barren World

Aaron Johnson for Rapture

Jared Leto for Chronicle

And the winner is................

Michael Fassbender for Hired Guns!

Fassbender: Thank you, I would have a longer speech, but I'm afraid the timer will go out. *laughs* Well thanks anyway.