baumer

The Choice | Nicholas Sparks adaptation | Feb 5 2016

Lionsgate is releasing the next Nicholas Sparks movie.  This seems to be another pretty popular book and my guess is there will be some tears shed for some of the characters, if you go by other Sparks movies.

The release date on imdb is listed as February of 2016 but another source says April.

The cast is nice, from a males point of view.  Palmer was terrific in Warm Bodies and we al know about Grace and Daddario.

Will probably have a decent enough opening and if it is any good, it should do fairly well.

Ross Katz is directing and he produced one of 2001's best film, imo, with In the Bedroom.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3797868/combined

• Like 1

As much as I love Daddario, from the looks of things my guess is her role isn't big enough for me to withstand sitting through what generally ends up being yet another vapid Nicholas Sparks adaptation.

I'll be catching her next movie instead.

Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Like 1

As much as I love Daddario, from the looks of things my guess is her role isn't big enough for me to withstand sitting through yet another vapid Nicholas Sparks adaptation.

I'll be catching her next movie instead.

How many Nicholas Sparks adaptions have you sat through?

• Like 1