CJohn

Wednesday Numbers | Entourage - 5.6M (Includes 2M Previews) SA 3.8, MMFR 1.4, PP2/TL 1.3 (rth)

I was gonna call it great, but don't want to jinx it in case it does turn out to be super front loaded.

It probably will be front loaded, but no matter what, this Tuesday start was "great" :P

Even though TFIOS weekend was incredibly front loaded, there's no denying that it had an amazing preview and OD number.

The highest rated episode for Entourage drew 2.6 million viewers(series finale). Makes me question how well the potential Game of Thrones movie could do. Game of Thrones is the most pirated tv show ever, and still has a current high of 8.0 million viewers.

The highest rated episode for Entourage drew 2.6 million viewers(series finale). Makes me question how well the potential Game of Thrones movie could do. Game of Thrones is the most pirated tv show ever, and still has a current high of 8.0 million viewers.

If they had movie theaters showing the last episode, I would pay to see it on a large screen in a heartbeat. 

I can't see this opening to 30m with a 6-7m wednesday.

That's 4-5m wednesday without previews, thursday won't be much bigger than $2,5m then, so maybe $15m 3-day and low to mid 20s over the 5d.

This should really be frontloaded.

• Like 6

Nice number for Entourage! Even with mid-20's for the 5 days, that shows that there is a fanbase out there who are willing to see the film! Makes me wonder how a Walking Dead or (dare I say it) Big Bang Theory movie would do. As far as I know, don't those shows get like 13 million views per episode (I thought I read somewhere BBT had like 20M per episode at one point)...