Blankments

DADDY'S HOME | 12.25.15 | Paramount

Wait why did you tweet it saying "Will and Mark together = yes?" Thats right I read Finnish.

Thanks to Twitters translate tool.

I like the *idea* of them doing another movie together since The Other Guys was so funny, but the trailer is just awful (hence the skull emojis)

I like the *idea* of them doing another movie together since The Other Guys was so funny, but the trailer is just awful (hence the skull emojis)

Haha, I thought the skull emojis were your way of saying the trailer had you dead of laughter. Gotcha.

• Like 1

I don't last remember enjoying a trailer for a comedy movie so much. If the promos stay this good, releasing during Christmas with a family theme and clean humor, I have a gut feeling this one's gonna really surprise and be big.

Edited by a2k

So these are the Christmas Day openers this year if this schedule somehow stays put:

Alvin & the Chipmunks 4

Concussion (Will Smith NFL drama)

Daddy's Home (Wahlberg/Ferrell comedy)

Joy (Russell/Lawrence's latest collaboration)

Point Break (an obvious bomb but still)

The Revenant (limited bow)

Snowden (Oliver Stone's latest)

Yeesh.

Wow they still on this franchise. I thought the last one though profitable after a big dip from the previous one, was the last one. Don't see this one being big unless they call it Alvin & the Chipmunks 4nicate.

Edited by a2k

Wow they still on this franchise. I thought the last one though profitable after a big dip from the previous one, was the last one. Don't see this one being big unless they call it Alvin & the Chipmunks 4nicate.

Its called Alvin & the Chipmunks Road Chip