Blankments

DADDY'S HOME | 12.25.15 | Paramount

1 hour ago, Ethan Hunt said:

This looks abysmal... Like literally nothing else coming out this fall/winter season looks anywhere near this bad

Why? cheesy? sure, but it looks like fun. and it's nice to see a comedy not completely aimed at kids that isn't a rauch fest. I am so over the raunchy comedy craze. 

• Like 1

I'm a fan of both Ferrell and Marky Mark and really enjoyed The Other Guys but this looks rather weak. I would've preferred if they had teamed up again for another buddy comedy with Adam McKay instead of a family comedy from the guy who gave us That's My Boy and Horrible Bosses 2.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, acab said:

Ferrell and Wahlberg made a great pair in The Other Guys. And the premise here sounds fine for a comedy but something feels off and a bit forced.

I still see it doing some Get Hard numbers.

It looks pretty horrid quite honestly. But I still don't see that stopping it from a 75-110m run.

• Like 1