bigm10

Rank 'em: 2009

I did this at BOM, and I guess I'll bring it back.What are your Top 10 2009 movies?and rank these:AvatarHarry Potter and the Half Blood PrinceUpSherlock HolmesThe HangoverThe Hurt LockerInglourious BasterdsCoraline

Firstly...1. Inglourious Basterds2. Fantastic Mr. Fox3. (500) Days Of Summer4. A Serious Man5. Up In The Air6. The Hurt Locker7. Up8. District 99. In The Loop10. WatchmenSecondly,1. Inglourious Basterds2. The Hurt Locker3. Up4. Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince5. The Hangover6. Coraline7. Avatar8. Sherlock Holmes

1. Black Dynamite2. (500) Days of Summer3. A Town Called Panic4. In The Loop5. Inglourious Basterds6. Up7. Fantastic Mr. Fox8. The Hurt Locker9. District 910. Moonand your thing:1. inglourious Basterds2. Up3. the Hurt Locker4. Sherlock Holmes5. The Hangover6. Avatar7. Coraline8. Harry Potter

Edited by CoolioD1

1. District 92. In The Loop3. Avatar4. Up5. Moon6. The Damned United7. North Face8. The Hurt Locker9. Star Trek10. A Serious ManYour list:AvatarUpThe Hurt LockerCoralineThe HangoverInglourious BasterdsHarry Potter and the Half Blood PrinceDidn't see: Sherlock Holmes

Edited by Telemachos

Top 10 of 2009:1. The Fantastic Mr. Fox2. Moon3. Inglourious Basterds4. (500) Days of Summer5. Up6. The White Ribbon7. The Hurt Locker8. In the Loop9. The Messenger10. Up in the Air Though basically spots 8-13/14 are a huge tangle for me.Your List:Inglourious BasterdsUpThe Hurt LockerThe HangoverAvatarSherlock HolmesHarry Potter and the Half Blood PrinceDidn't See: Coraline

Edited by 4815162342