kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

10 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

I saw JW 5 times in theaters. More i coudnt afford due to me not having endless amounts of money.

While i wont have that much more money in June next year, i plan to see this 10+ times.

Pfffft @scoobysaurus saw it 21 times and I saw it 16? times...I'm gunning for 20+ for FK. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, AJG said:

The way they're acting this better be the greatest trailer ever made.

Fairly certain they're only hyping it like this because of what happened with the IW trailer. Their only chance to compete with the buzz that got is to have a marketing campaign for the freakin teaser lmao. Too bad still won't touch the hype A bomb the IW trailer was. 

Edited by MovieMan89

Based on this whole marketing a trailer thing, I'm thinking Uni is very thirsty to snatch the DOM/WW crown next year from Disney since JW made 600+ DOM and 1.5b+ WW in 2015 and still got beaten by the mouse. And every other studio has already waved the white flag and completely surrendered to the big D in 2019. So they might go all out here. Could be in for one hell of an aggressive marketing campaign. Maybe they can manage to sneak the WW crown for this, but don't see DOM happening.

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Based on this whole marketing a trailer thing, I'm thinking Uni is very thirsty to snatch the DOM/WW crown next year from Disney since JW made 600+ DOM and 1.5b+ WW in 2015 and still got beaten by the mouse. And every other studio has already waved the white flag and completely surrendered to the big D in 2019. So they might go all out here. Could be in for one hell of an aggressive marketing campaign. Maybe they can manage to sneak the WW crown for this, but don't see DOM happening.

Marketing for the first film was big, so I'm sure the sequel will be no different. Aggressive might be putting it lightly in fact. 

• Like 1