kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

3 minutes ago, ShouldIBeHere said:

What? Sorry but deal with other people's opinions. I think a lot of trailers here are liked or even hyped as well. 

And of course opinions here will not "necessarily reflect" the GA's opinion. I guess that is common knowledge and does not have to be posted under every negative comment.

Yeah....but those opinions are at times more of the same.....the trailer sucks (which i do not get).

Now....will people think the movie itself will suck when we get to the release-date?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Hey, im like the biggest JP fan but this trailer was edited terribly. It just isnt good. I can absolutely understand why some people (unlike me who gets hyped if they show only the shadow of a dinosaur) think this looks underwhelming.

Doesnt change the fact im hyped as fuck though.

True. It’s just that coming from people who assumes the movie will be as bad as the trailer says.

Has there been a movie that positively surprised people despite the inferior trailers?

Just now, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Yeah....but those opinions are at times more of the same (1).....the trailer sucks (which i do not get (2)).

Now....will people think the movie itself will suck when we get to the release-date (3)?

1. Those are other peoples opinions. You have to deal with it.

2. That is your opinion. Other people have to deal with it.

3. Nobody knows that and no one can say that until we get to the release date. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Yeah....but those opinions are at times more of the same.....the trailer sucks (which i do not get).

Now....will people think the movie itself will suck when we get to the release-date?

Who knows. One might even be more easily surprised in a positive way once expectations are lowered. Right now we only have the trailer to judge and a lot of people seem to think it sucks.

And after my disappointment with JW, I am not really in the mood to give them the benefit of the doubt.

3 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

1. Those are other peoples opinions. You have to deal with it.

2. That is your opinion. Other people have to deal with it.

3. Nobody knows that and no one can say that until we get to the release date. 

I know, i know.

And it’s not just this film that is experiencing the vibes.....a lot of other blockbusters has their share of doubters & believers. Trust me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mrwick said:

Nah trailers are suppose to impress and excite. Its pretty obvious from what we have seen we have a turn on our hands.

Dont judge too quickly. Sometimes good movies have bad trailers.

1 minute ago, Brainbug said:

Dont judge too quickly. Sometimes good movies have bad trailers.

Ah i am pretty confident this will have bad reviews. Willing to bet. Besides you were one of the posters ignoring me when i said JL would be poor, so you should be taken my advice mate.

Edited by Mrwick

Watching all the dinosaurs die is kinda gonna suck. It's just gonna make me feel bad. I like all the dinosaurs, I don't want them to die :(

I'll still be there day one because dinosaurs yessssss but I can see a fat drop from the first. Sub-400 feels pretty reasonable. I'd probably go with something like 150M/380M. 

Goddamn do I love T-Rex though. That shot with it's foot on the Carnotaurus' neck is fab. Loving the variety in general in the trailer. It'll be real cool to see all those different species on the big screen. The movie itself looks pretty dumb but dinosaurs are so fucking cool that I doubt I will care. My standards go out the window when dinosaurs are involved.

28 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

The funny thing is that the Behind-the-Scenes video would make for a far better trailer:

At about 33 seconds they’re welding a tyre to some rocks. That I’ve gotta see on the big screen. 

• Thanks 1