kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

9 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

Is it just me or was that completely incoherent.

Yup, they chucked everything at the wall and hoped something would stick. I'd actually be quite excited by the implied horror tone if I thought Universal had the guts to follow through on it.

Edited by Hatebox

7 hours ago, Krissykins said:

This looks great.

Although the plot isn’t as clear cut and obvious as the last film so I wonder if that’ll hinder it.

yeah, this spot was more 'they engineered a new scary dino'  vs saving dinos.

• Community Manager
10 hours ago, Krissykins said:

This looks great.

Although the plot isn’t as clear cut and obvious as the last film so I wonder if that’ll hinder it.

Save the dinosaurs from a volcano. Pretty clear cut to me.

Also this movie looks like the one I'll have the most fun from a non-Avengers, non-Star Wars blockbuster this year.

Glad we got some background about the kid in glasses. 

Spoiler

Having previously worked at Jurassic World as an IT technician, Franklin Webb now operates the DPG’s social media and online marketing campaigns. As his surname comically suggests, Franklin is an expert on all things to do with computers and the internet. This makes him an important asset to the DPG’s reach around the globe.

• Haha 2

This material is toying with themes it doesn't necessarily deserve to toy with.

I'm gonna be honest: I'm cautiously optimistic on this one. I mean, they have a title like Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, meaning people will see it without hesitation no matter how unexpectedly deep and intriguing the subject matter is. Plus, J.A. Bayona is known to be an excellent director.