kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

Jurassic World 2 is easily going to make over a billion worldwide and it might even beat Avengers overseas but domestically, it's going to open huge but fall from the first by at least 150-200mil. Now it's still going to do great numbers but I think it's going to be another Age of Ultron here in the states.

• Like 1

This will be big but considering how big the last movie was the buzz for this movie is rather muted if this aiming to be a 1.5 billion as some of you think. 

However, I think if you already become a massive all-time hit, the only trajectory is downwards. 

I think it be like a fast 8 kind of run, a huge hit but nothing noteworthy. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

On ‎31‎-‎03‎-‎2018 at 10:11 AM, aabattery said:

The JW video game looks incredible btw. So even if the movie is a stinker, at least we'll get one good JP related thing this year!

It looks like a generic manage your own park game. Graphics don't look all that great either.

• ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1

Just now, Lothar said:

The berg's jurassic park was incredible movie for all the family

but Jim's would have been Aliens but with dinosaurs... lots of bloodshed. Wish I was able to travel to parallel universes if not just to see what Jim made in each of them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

It looks like a generic manage your own park game. Graphics don't look all that great either.

Ask anyone who ever liked playing Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis and they (like me) will tell you that JW: Evolution is a dream come true.

• Thanks 1

CGI looks like shit, it's embarrassing. There's literally no difference between shitty animatronics in JW2 and mediocre CGI dinosaurs in JW, even increased budget didn't help. But GA will love it, sure.

1 hour ago, John Marston said:

The director is almost overqualified for this movie 

He's not even qualified to make dinosaurs look at least as good as in the original JP.

Edited by Firepower

JW's biggest crime (of many) was totally wasting its premise, but if this goes as full-on horror schlock as that teaser suggests them I'm down. I wish it was possible to care about Pratt's character given he's back, but oh well.

Edited by Hatebox

15 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

JW's biggest crime (of many) was totally wasting its premise, but if this goes as full-on horror schlock as that teaser suggests them I'm down.

Reveal hidden contents

It already got MPAA rating, CGI won't be improved.

Edited by Firepower
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Firepower said:

CGI looks like shit, it's embarrassing. There's literally no difference between shitty animatronics in JW2 and mediocre CGI dinosaurs in JW, even increased budget didn't help. But GA will love it, sure.

He's not even qualified to make dinosaurs look at least as good as in the original JP.

Lol. 

3 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Thats actually not how it works at all. 

Its def still getting worked on. The CUT is locked but lots of effects, color grading, sound stuff, adr, lots of shit to do finalize. 

Yea, well... What if they decide to put cgi boobs and wieners on all the dinosaurs, huh!? That'll mess up the rating!!! 

fdI5hKo.jpg

Just what I thought! Ain't got nuthin' to say!