kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

6 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

That was more us being blind to the buzz then no buzz being there. Its not like if people just magically marched to the theatre that weekend. 

Remember the trailer for JW got more views than the Ultron Trailer. 

Based on what I have seen the buzz is down from JW1 by a decent margin but it will do 400 plus.

Nostalgia was the huge X-factor last time and that does not exist in this film. 

Yeh a similar drop from Avengers to Ultron could be in store domestically, wouldn’t be too surprised.  

I still think it’ll beat Black Panther internationally, and maybe Infinity War (we’ll see). 

At the start of the year I thought this would be a lock to beat Infinity War, but after Black Panthers overpeformance I’m fully expecting $250/700m for Avengers. 

I still think Fallen Kingdom will win summer though. 

That upcoming videogame, Jurassic World Evolution, looks really good...might have to get that for my Xbox One ☺. I love strategy games. I got "Surving Mars" right now, and JWE looks similar to that, but with dinos ☺

Edited by OdinSon2k14
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Yeh a similar drop from Avengers to Ultron could be in store domestically, wouldn’t be too surprised.  

I still think it’ll beat Black Panther internationally, and maybe Infinity War (we’ll see). 

At the start of the year I thought this would be a lock to beat Infinity War, but after Black Panthers overpeformance I’m fully expecting $250/700m for Avengers. 

I still think Fallen Kingdom will win summer though. 

What you seeing for Avengers Overseas?

I cant see it go under 900 million overseas so I think the min WW gross for IW is around 1.4 billion.