kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

7 hours ago, ddddeeee said:

I never want to see this trailer again.

It's torture every time I get it, and I only get it when I'm with my dad (I've NEVER gotten it alone). Maybe I should stop going to the movies with him until it's out :thinking: 

Edited by WrathOfHan

2 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

my only question is whether anything in this film will be as memeable as Raptorcycles

41b.gif

I always wondered if it wasn't Universal who did this meme.

It is way too well made to be some sort of amateur work.

This may start slow but if wom is good then would to tough to give this movie a pass. It's not like you have a good dino movie every now and them. Wom will matter more to this than other tentpoles imo.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, The Futurist said:

The guy removed the original raptors frame by frame, then comped in two computer animated raptors on a bike tracked with the exact perspective axis of the shot with some painstaking rotoscopy as one crosses the screen in front of Chris Pratt (to see through the wheel's spokes), both color-graded to retain the overall photography. It's not like the guy had a clean green screened shot to begin with like Shia Labeouf meme. Seriously, this guy must be a bored VFX professional.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 2

It's as if Universal didn't expect Jurassic World to be the 1.6 billion monster that it was. Just a one off.

Because when you look at it, the Indominous Rex should have been in the third movie of this new trilogy. 

They're trying to put over this raptor sized dino as the most terrifying creature on the planet in the sequel. You just saw a HUGE Indominus Rex, that needed the combined forces of a beaten down T-Rex, a Raptor, a Mosasaur, and humans to defeat it 😂!

Now you're coming at me with a little mutated Raptor 😂?! It better have some abilities that they're not showing in the trailers, to make it seem at least half as formidable as the Indominus. 

Edited by OdinSon2k14

I think another reason people are so down on this movie is that they expect it to be a bad movie. Many have even said it looks like a  Sci Fi Channel original. However, considering the director, certain things the filmmakers seem to be promising, and the footage that has screened, I have a feeling this will be the best JP sequel

• Like 2

12 hours ago, The Futurist said:

The vid was by Darren Wallace (he has a lot more parody vids on his youtube channel), whos described on Vimeo as a "freelance VFX artist."

Edited by kaijukurt
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

This pleases me very much.  Glad to have been #Woke. about the quality of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

On 4/24/2018 at 5:34 PM, That One Guy said:

you can definitely tell that these people aren’t exaggerating in any way whatsoever

:Venom:

On 5/22/2018 at 5:12 PM, Brainbug said:

The power of the World Cup. Football is just too popular in Europe to release it in late June.

Which is why I don't understand the reason for them not putting it out earlier in my country as well. We're apparently getting it on the same date as the USA, right in the middle of the world cup, that's a shame.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, John Marston said:

I think another reason people are so down on this movie is that they expect it to be a bad movie. Many have even said it looks like a  Sci Fi Channel original. However, considering the director, certain things the filmmakers seem to be promising, and the footage that has screened, I have a feeling this will be the best JP sequel

Anybody that says or thinks that needs to have their head examined because that's quiet possibly the most absurd thing I've ever heard. Funny thing is people say they expect it to be bad but never give a legit reason why. They act like this film/franchise personally insulted them or something. It's bizarre behavior.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AgentofMONARCH said:

Anybody that says or thinks that needs to have their head examined because that's quiet possibly the most absurd thing I've ever heard. Funny thing is people say they expect it to be bad but never give a legit reason why. They act like this film/franchise personally insulted them or something. It's bizarre behavior.

Id even say that some people are still butthurt that JW obliterated Age of Ultron in 2015. Most people though i think are unsure because of the trailers, which havent been that great. The same happened with Star Trek Beyond, where the trailers were just awful, but the final film was very good.