K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

At present WC and middle Am doing really well

Was going to say this felt similar to how TF1/TF2 did here in West Texas. Middle America loves the spectacle of larger than life creatures. Transformers basically filled the Jurassic Park void for awhile. I'm glad JP is back to reclaim its rightful spot.

• Like 1

actually now that I mention this, I now see a way for Universal to bring back the Back to the Future franchise. Crossover.

doc Brown, Michael j Fox, Jeff Goldberg and Christ Pratt go back 15 years to Jurassic world from opening because military is now using T-Rex's and Raptors.

Not surprised to hear it's doing well on the WC; evening shows are already selling out in Seattle, which usually doesn't happen until after 5:30. I think it's going above $71m today.

75 Fri

55 Sat

175 weekend

• Like 3

Coming from someone who LOVES the first two films and hated the trailers for JW, i really, really, loved this.  Everything that seemed cheesy to me in the trailers somehow worked when all was said and done.  Nothing can ever touch the original but I would def. put it on the same plain as LW.  

Glad it's kicking jur(ass)ic.

• Like 3