K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

You guys realize that some Therapod dinosaurs having feathers is fact and not conjecture, right? We have the specimens.

And you realize many of the dinosaurs in each Jurassic movie didnt actually live in the same time period? But...who cares tho?

The way dinosaurs look in all media is too iconic. Damn the feathers. We have bords and chickens, thats good enough, Id rather the T-rex stay scaled.

Could you imagine the Toronto Raptors "feathering" their logo? I cant.

They could dig up a complete specimen of T-Rex or Velociraptor covered in feathers and I will continue clinging to what I grew up with, and make no mistake JP1's visuals are a big part of that.

And you realize many of the dinosaurs in each Jurassic movie didnt actually live in the same time period? But...who cares tho?

It's not gonna detract from the film, but it would have been so nice to at least see some dinosaurs represented more accurately. 

I don't know, but the later the evening gets, the more this feels like that day in early may 2012. Another revised number by RTH and I think we all know, that this movie won't have a normal multiplier...

I really start to feel it...

• Like 1

I'm aware. As I already stated in this/the JW thread, the dinos in the JP movies aren't scientifically accurate and it's actually explained in JW.

I'm neither for nor against feathers on my dinos, but I do find this hilarious

1431617118335946.jpg

I know I should have smiled at that pic, but...it's really stupid. Looks like something a Creationist would draw.

Hopefully they add the feathers in the sequel, which will be less nostalgic driven.

Yeah, and I guess they'll make the raptors 2 feet tall too, right?

This is a movie, not a science lecture.