grim22

JURASSIC WORLD WEEKEND ACTUALS | TRIPLE RECORD!!!! (DOM - 208.8M; OS - 315.3M; WW - 524.1M). DOWN GOES AVENGERS.

Keith Simanton on mojo.....

"Not only is Jurassic World the biggest opening domestic weekend that Universal has ever had (the next closest film is Furious 7 with $147.2M) it's the biggest that co-financier Legendary has ever had, which includes the Dark Knight films."

Incredible that the biggest opening weekend of all time turned out to be both universal and legendary's biggest openings as well!!!

FML

• Like 1

Surprised Universal hasn't announced the release date for the sequel yet.

2017 is already stuffed, but I guess they could still put it anywhere at this point. Wherever they put it, anything not named Star Wars will shutter.

• Like 1

hah hah if reviews are gd i will check it out too. My big pixar films i want to go after frozen are fn2 and incredibles 2 with brad bird back in the directing seat

Reviews are out, and so far they are great. Some are even as going as far as to call it Pixar's best. 

Frozen is Disney not Pixar, though the same studio owns both properties, so eh. 

Incredibles 2 is on the way, with Bird announcing he's going to direct it.

omg accursed is that you my friend. Wow the dinos have everyone popping in hee hee. Welcome to jurassic park my friend. Son of a bitch. They did it!

""We clocked the trex at over 30,"

"Say again?! ,"We have a trex!"

Yeeehaww!

Yes it's me..old...friend.

kirk_st2_scream.jpg

:P

love tom hardy and cherize theron. So i know the intense action part is going to make me go full retard lol

The action scenes in FR left me amazed and I wanted to gush like a fanboy about them. 

Edited by Insidearcher

Looking at the calendar I was thinking they should take a breather but now I feel they should shoot for 2018.  

I say go for June 9, 2018, make that Jurassic weekend

• Like 1

This weekend was pretty much what these forums were made for. So much excitement here! Next weekend is gonna be awesome as well. IO should still do great and it will be fascinating to see JW's hold. Right now I'm thinking right around 100m, although Father's Day could really soften the drop.

Reviews are out, and so far they are great. Some are even as going as far as to call it Pixar's best.

Frozen is Disney not Pixar, though the same studio owns both properties, so eh.

Incredibles 2 is on the way, with Bird announcing he's going to direct it.

i know but its a film like tlk or fn or incredibles that deserve to be disneys top law dog. Frozen the song and sisterhood themes with some dark elements could have been epic, but they dropped the ball for the final act of the movie.

Keith Simanton on mojo.....

"Not only is Jurassic World the biggest opening domestic weekend that Universal has ever had (the next closest film is Furious 7 with $147.2M) it's the biggest that co-financier Legendary has ever had, which includes the Dark Knight films."

Incredible that the biggest opening weekend of all time turned out to be both universal and legendary's biggest openings as well!!!

FML

He might not know what he's talking about half the time but he does put out a lot of articles lol

sat and sunday records are fudged.

Nice try universal nice try.

So when do I need to come back to hear you say this 4 more times? We're both on the east coast, so should we shoot for 6:10pm, 9:05pm, 11:45pm, and 2:02am? Lemme know, I dont wanna miss it.

• Like 1

Yes it's me..old...friend.

kirk_st2_scream.jpg

:P

lol welcome home and hold on to your seat one more potential giant is up. Then we got bat vs supes,perhaps cap vs im civil war ,id42 and then we go full retard as part 2 of the juggernaut regime finally shows us what a sequel is truly capable of ib this era.