Join our Telegram group by clicking the following link:

https://t.me/joinchat/BDsV7QrWB2ogzJ811S043A

You can get Telegram by downloading the app and creating an account using your phone number. You can then change your username to your forum name.

K1stpierre

Finding Dory #1 DOM Movie of 2016 DOM total $482M, the odds are looking good in our favor! Shout out to Mahnamahna for being the closest w/o being over!

Its without a doubt that Finding Dory is going to be huge, the question is how huge. We all saw how Toy Story 3 opened after the long wait: 110M OW, 415M DOM total. Nemo was loved and was down as a classic by pretty much most people, including myself. It's been what, 10+ years since then, I think the general audience is going to go crazy for this (um, JW example anyone?). Families are going to flock to this, and even older adults too as ten years ago they remembered the classic they loved, and will look forward to the sequel. The potential for this is huge.

finding-dory-1.png

Will Look For Dory:

Finding_Dory_38938.jpg

The Panda -- 550M

MrFanaticGuy34 -- 163M/ 545M

K1stpierre -- 135/513M

Ethan Hunt -- 150/500M

mahnamahna -- 135.5M/ 475M.

The Good Olive -- 460M

DAJK -- 140M/ 450M

CelestialFairylX -- 135/500+

LaneFair -- 133/M/ 468M

BourneFan#1 -- 130M/ 460M

Skykisser

Tribefan695

DAR

eXtacy

DamienRoc

killimano3

xSabrinax

Noctis

Box Office Freak

Will Abandon Dory:

giphy.gif

WrathofHan -- 460M

Owen McGrady -- 452M

Tupek -- 120M/ 430M

Kalo -- 430m

Gokai Red -- 130/425M

WrathOfHan -- 425M

Johnnygossamer -- 425M

peludo -- 110/420M

avi -- 110/410M

Icicle -- 400M

DynamiX -- 360M

North Stars -- 100M/ 350M

Telemachos -- mid 300's

Treeroy Simontan -- 345M

Empire

Mulder

Ray G

Keysersoze123

Red-Ops 9

Exterminus

theStun

grey ghost

Clef Ment

Blankments

• Like 2

Um not sure... but it should definitely be in the top 3. After this year so far, you can't discount something breaking out in a big way.

Batman v. Superman - $145/$400

Civil War - $150M/$385M

Dory - $140/$450

Rogue One - $130/$450

So far I have it tied for first, but again I don't want to discount something breaking out. I think it could pull ahead of everything else, unless Rogue One ends up doing the right thing (in my opinion) and including Vader, then all bets are off.

What the heck, IN!

• Like 1

Um not sure... but it should definitely be in the top 3. After this year so far, you can't discount something breaking out in a big way.

Civil War - $150M/$385M

Dory - $140/$450

Rogue One - $130/$450

So far I have it tied for first, but again I don't want to discount something breaking out. I think it could pull ahead of everything else, unless Rogue One ends up doing the right thing (in my opinion) and including Vader, then all bets are off.

What the heck, IN!

That's my boy B)

• Like 1

Civil War - $150M/$385M

Dory - $140/$450

Rogue One - $130/$450

What the heck, IN!

rogue one 450 are you high

Good club but is Finding Nemo more beloved than the 2 Toy Story films were before TS3?

Oh absolutely! Finding Nemo is a classic right up there with others. Many people loved Finding Nemo, just as much as Toy Story and 2.

• Like 1

Oh absolutely! Finding Nemo is a classic right up there with others. Many people loved Finding Nemo, just as much as Toy Story and 2.

Alrighty then. IN. OW:$130M, Total: $460M

2016 is a BIG year so it's tough but I'm new here so I'm in just for the fun of it.

133/468

Edited by LaneFair

rogue one 450 are you high

No (and never been) but rather just a blind fanboy who is letting his bias show :P

Out. This will not outgross Toy Story 3/Frozen.

Well technically the club doesn't need it to out-gross either of those, just has to win 2016 ;)

T5 I think will continue to slide domestically, the interest for Transformers has peaked IMO.

Sup/Bat is still iffy and isn't a lock for anything. I remember the insane predictions that were made for MOS and none were true. I think this will increase from MOS, but not by much. I'd say 145/362.5 because I don't think legs will be much. I have similar numbers for Civil war too.

Good club but is Finding Nemo more beloved than the 2 Toy Story films were before TS3?

Yes, easily. Toy Story isn't even as beloved as Shrek.

Edited by jessie