kayumanggi

MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS | 10 NOV 2017 | Fox

3 hours ago, ddddeeee said:

Branagh is Poirot. The accent is coming.

I just want to let you know I am willing to be 2nd in command for the Branagh 2017 train with Dunkirk and this. I am so happy for you that this is all happening

• Like 6

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

I just want to let you know I am willing to be 2nd in command for the Branagh 2017 train with Dunkirk and this. I am so happy for you that this is all happening

Yesssss. I'm also happy to be stanning for Nolan again - though I'm also stanning for Styles in that movie.

2017 belongs to one man and one man only.

ken.gif

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Yesssss. I'm also happy to be stanning for Nolan again - though I'm also stanning for Styles in that movie.

2017 belongs to one man and one man only.

ken.gif

Our alliance will destroy all enemies in BoT. This is some Spanish Habsburg levels of power forgery

• Like 6

On 6/10/2016 at 11:53 AM, MrPink said:

Get in line Pink.

• Like 1

Clancy jumped the Shark when he made Jack Ryan President.Bad idea to begin with,and Clancy using that to endlessly push his political views made it worse.His vendetta against Lawyers became silly after a while.

Post Sum Of All Fears, the only really good thriller he wrote was "Without Remorse".

“I enjoy working with that kind of thoroughbred quality,” said Branagh. “We’re on a lavish scale, which was one reason to do this item, to make it feel like an embrace of big-period cinema, big-train cinema — it’s a big canvas. The idea which is so attractive is a romantic journey through Europe in the middle of the night, in which death and revenge are laid throughout. It’s a very gripping, romantic idea of being on a train underpinned by murder and mayhem—a heady mixture!”

http://www.indiewire.com/2016/06/kenneth-branagh-wallander-emmys-last-season-1201699558/

Also, set to shoot in the UK at the end of the year.

http://www.theknowledgeonline.com/the-knowledge-bulletin/post/2016/06/15/murder-on-the-orient-express-films-in-uk

Edited by ddddeeee
  • Like 6

I'd say Mrs. Hubbard would be a role Jolie would be interested in. The other female roles seem a bit meatless for her. Unless she does the Swedish role...

Do not really see the need for this remake, though... despite the interesting set-up, so far. The original is a classic I like to rewatch over and over again. Never felt the need to see a different take on it... but I am ready to be surprised :)

Edited by ShouldIBeHere
  • Like 1