kayumanggi

MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS | 10 NOV 2017 | Fox

My only critique is that they should have puffed up Ken's eyebrows to match. Have another couple of caterpillars up there to match the rest.

Regardless it's a marvelous moustache. I look forward to seeing it on the big screen.

Edited by aabattery
  • Like 2

David Suchet's Poirot is so iconic that Branagh had to go for a different look although I don't think many would be expecting that.

Should the film be a hit, I wonder if they'll adapt Death on the Nile with Branagh at the helm?

• Like 2

I literally can't wait. I guess you have to see this movie as a new thing, without comparing it to the legendary Poirot series. I hope more Cristie remakes do occur,

Death on the Nile, ABC murders , Murder of Roger Ackroyd would be great although I start to realize that some of those stories work better as series episodes because you get the continuation between them. It is like getting intro Poirot's everyday life.