115 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it:

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

10/10 Pixars best, ex aequo with TS3 and Wall-E. Totall emotional rollercoaster.

I watched with polish dubing (no subtitles for animations in polish cinemas, sigh...), and song for BingBong have a last verse, in direct translation to english, like this:

'Who will made you laugh so hard, that will make you cry? BingBong!'

Yeah. Fuckers.

Saw the film yesterday afternoon. Can't stop thinking about it-yes I know bad pun.
Fantastic and VERY clever. Pixar does it again! There best film since-not sure to be honest.

Funny and emotional at the same time.

On another note I loved the new theater I saw it at-reclined chairs, select seating and there were only three trailers even!

A+++

• Like 1

Holy shit!!! Finally got around to seeing this.. The Short A++ and the movie A+++++++. Will be seeing this again love all the characters!! Joy and Sadness especially. Shoutout to Amy and Phyllis from the office.. Pixar Fucking shit up once again!!!

The first film in a long time that actually got me to tear up a few times. It does a very good job of balancing humor and genuine emotion, aided in large part by a terrific ensemble. I didn't care for the opening short, but that was my only real issue (and it doesn't have anything to do with the film itself technically.) 

• Like 1

What did you think of Giacchino's score? I know you're not usually big fan of him, but I thought he was at the top of his game here.

I like Giacchino, I think Lost is the Star Wars or LotR (whichever you prefer) of tv scores.

I liked the main theme and some of the crazier stuff with harpsichords et all was good but found a lot of it lacking. Giacchino is rubbish at mickey mousing (like 95% of composers tbf, it's hard) and a lot of the action amounted to 'chugga chugga' strings that he can do in his sleep. 3/5

Edited by ddddeeee
  • Like 1

What I really love is the handicam style they have on the real world stuff. It gives the entire film a different feel than most animated films, and that, more than anything else I feel, adds to the immersion in the Riley scenes.

• Like 1

• Community Manager

I waited a long time to see it and wow. When Pixar is at the top of it's game, it's phenomenal. And Inside Out is Pixar at the top of it's game. I wouldn't say it's their best work but it could arguably be.

Amazing.

A

Saw the film yesterday afternoon. Can't stop thinking about it-yes I know bad pun.

Fantastic and VERY clever. Pixar does it again! There best film since-not sure to be honest.

Funny and emotional at the same time.

On another note I loved the new theater I saw it at-reclined chairs, select seating and there were only three trailers even!

A+++

Great to know that you liked the movie "Inside Out", I am going to watch it on this Thursday as it releases in the Middle East.

Which is your favorite character from the film?

JOY 

FEAR 

ANGER

DISGUST 

SADNESS

11390569_900560833324225_579173096768301

Edited by tammi

Great to know that you liked the movie "Inside Out", I am going to watch it on this Thursday as it releases in the Middle East.

Which is your favorite character from the film?

JOY

FEAR

ANGER

DISGUST

SADNESS

11390569_900560833324225_579173096768301

Sadness is with out a doubt my favorite character in the film

Bothered me from when I first saw it, but I still don't really like the character design of Bing Bong. Looks like a creepy pedophile with the smile, pink, teeth and top hat. 

That's one thing that holds my opinion of it down. Call it stupid or whatever, but many times, I was unnecessarily creeped out by the look of the thing. 

Finally got round to seeing this. One of those rare films that has lingered with me for a few days - the more I think about it, the more miraculous it is that Pixar pulled this off. I know it's oft-repeated here but the way the 'internal' and 'extrenal' narratives weave themselves around each other is mind boggling.

Oh, and a warning: do NOT watch this after a few drinks. Or a public place. Watching this halfway through an 11 hour flight was, in hindsight, not the best idea.

• Like 1