abra

Wednesday Actuals: JW 19.9 [Not the PIXAR thread]

lol it s not pixar thread guys :D

They have a movie coming out tomorrow. Close enough.

Plus it seems this is the only way we'll be able to have any serious conversation about them with the members who are too cool to patronize the Inside Out thread.

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 2

Yes Ethan, Megamind was actually funny.

TS3 was a dull movie with a great emotional ending which tricked everyone into thinking they had just seen a great film but they hadn't, they'd seen a dull movie with a great final 5 minutes. Many people fell for that, some of them even post on these forums.

Yeah, right, everyone is blind except you

I don't get why, after 5 reviewings, I have never realized that the only good thing about the film is the ending

:rolleyes:

• Like 5

Megamind is a... weird film. They were trying to make it all deep and stuff but it just comes out as a muddled mess, with very few laughs. I enjoyed Madagascar 3 a lot more.

Edited by tribefan695

Yeah nor me. Its the only time a movie can stay with 100% on RT and I will just shrug. They usually end up being massively overrated.

100% doesn't mean an A+ or glowing reviews like a reasonable person who just doesn't know about RT may assume. If all the reviewers gave a film a B- it would still have a 100% rating. 100% means all the reviews are positive and sometimes that is a blurry line.

Yeah, right, everyone is blind except you

I don't get why, after 5 reviewings, I have never realized that the only good thing about the film is the ending

:rolleyes:

Maybe you are just easily pleased

100% doesn't mean an A+ or glowing reviews like a reasonable person who just doesn't know about RT may assume. If all the reviewers gave a film a B- it would still have a 100% rating. 100% means all the reviews are positive and sometimes that is a blurry line.

Except in the case of Pixar the average rating is seemingly around 9 or higher (and 90+ on MetaCritic) for a lot of their hyped movies. Shrug.