#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

If kids walk around in a theater, blame the parents for not knowing what their kids are capable of. In my opinion, a 3 year old has no business being in a theater, watching a 90minute movie, it's just too much to ask for him/her to concentrate and be calm.

Try it again at the age of 5 or 6, but I think Germany has a completely different menatality in that case.

And I also never had a bad experience when I went to the movies with my niece and nephew, but again, Germans are usually pretty calm, while american audience, at least I heared that many times, is a little bit more outgoing, so like the parents I guess.

hi ! 4th viewing of The raptor whisperer and Miss SuperHeels adventures 

one week later and the room was still pack ! impressive !

you know what i like about it it starts off all cutesy , this will be a regular trip to cabo or cancun and then when shit hits the fan it just escalates from there crescendo up to that awesome wrestling fight !!!

darn train is a pain in the ass always curbing my fun , i would have ike to see SPY or finish watching EX MACHINA  tonight oh well postponed until tomorrow .

• Like 1

Because they put out shitty movies that brainwash people into thinking they are good.

Hate Pixar.

I suppose I don't really disagree. Most of their movies are pretty derivative and are mediocre, yet for some reason everyone goes gaga about them. There are a couple of Pixar films which I think are fantastic but the rest range between shit and meh.

• Like 1

Studios don't know how to do internal multipliers either?

Sure they do, and it makes sense.  If Friday is 26, then Saturday should about about 24.5 and Sunday about 20-22.

There's your 73 mill

I feel like Vincent Hanna..."I've had trouble with all kinds."

- Kids talking loudly during Jurassic World

- Adults on their phones at Fury Road

- Girl reading a text then bawling like an infant at Kingsmen

- Wailing infant at Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Edited by JohnnyGossamer
  • Like 1

Aren't you not that much older than most of those kids? So that makes sense

Well I assume he is referring to young kids like 9 and younger. In which case I'm twice the age of most of them.

The kids around here are silent as mice in the movie theater.

I feel like Vincent Hanna..."I've had trouble with all kinds."

- Kids talking loudly during Jurassic World

- Adults on their phones at Fury RoadRoad

- Girl reading a text then bawling like an infant at Kingsmen

- Wailing infant at Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Who in the fucking fuck takes an infant to a Planet of the Apes film...

If kids walk around in a theater, blame the parents for not knowing what their kids are capable of. In my opinion, a 3 year old has no business being in a theater, watching a 90minute movie, it's just too much to ask for him/her to concentrate and be calm.

Try it again at the age of 5 or 6, but I think Germany has a completely different menatality in that case.

And I also never had a bad experience when I went to the movies with my niece and nephew, but again, Germans are usually pretty calm, while american audience, at least I heared that many times, is a little bit more outgoing, so like the parents I guess.

I'll take a theater of rambunctious little kids over a theater of obnoxious texting and talking teenagers any day of the week.

My girlfriend and I wondered the same. Luckily, she removed herself and the child after roughly 15 minutes. The father stayed behind. Maybe they couldn't find a sitter?

I guess. Must be annoying to not be able to do things on your own as a parent, but still, taking a small kid into a dark, violent movie isn't good for anyone. It's a bad experience for the parent/s, for the kid, and for everyone in the cinema.

• Like 1