#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Didn't love KOTCS and wasn't a huge fan of ToD either, but they aren't bad movies. Just not nearly as good as the other two (Raiders is by far the best).

That's understandable. Few movies are really as perfect or without real major flaws, like Raiders is. It stands among the greatest films ever, and an absolute personal favorite of mine. 

Edited by Insidearcher
  • Like 3

Nothing beats the little trains chase scene in Indy 2 into the giant caves above the lava.

The opening where everybody is going after the diamond is gold too, pure Speilberg !

Indy 2 is Da shit !

I remember the interview Steven gave once about TOD and when George first told him his idea about the mine chase, Spielberg said to him, "How the hell are we going to be able to film that?"  George replied, "I have no idea, but we'll think of something."  Basically, "I don't know I'm making this up as I go."

• Like 2

I retract every Upvote given to you due to cat meme.

I'd say every white person who references cats should be sterilized for the health of the gene pool....but that'd be redundant.

please don't!  I'm nothing without your upvotes!

Thank you!

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who found the film thrilling. From the first two deaths during the inciting moment to the end of the climax, I was on the edge of my seat.

I legitimately had fear when the I-Rex was messing with the gyrosphere because I thought the older child had a legitimate chance of being killed. They seemed to make his character relatively up likable.

I think you and I viewed the film it was supposed to be viewed. The result? An epic experience that I'm tempted to pay $10 just to experience again!

Of course you're not.

I just got back from my second viewing and LOVED it even better than the first time.

A few days ago someone here asked whether JW would worth a repeat business and the answer is hell fucking yes!

• Like 2

IO going with 33-35, JW been doing my head in

Still doing my head in for now going with 38-42, its trending to do more at high end  but lets see how eve goes, TA went from 29 to 43 but still,

Still doing my head in :)

IO 32-33

JW 40-42

Do another update later

• Like 30

Wherever I may roam, by land or sea or foam, you will always hear me singin this song, show me the way to go hpme, boam boam boam

Good night everyone

• Like 3