#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Pfft. I wouldn't bump it up to 65%. Jurassic's holding better than TDKR. Worst case scenario being that  it made something like 60% in 10 days. Again, it's going to hold up incredibly well next weekend. Then, it has the luxury of the 4th of July bump all movies get and July weekdays. It's not slowing down.

That said, not a bad comparison.

Dont be surprised to see it fall more than 50% next weekend... Avengers fell another 46% its third weekend, and that wasnt coming off an inflated fathers day, nor was it facing any competition. Granted, this movie bucks trends, but still, it would be completely expected if it fell more than 50%.

I think the goal to hope for in terms of Inside Out is Finding Nemo's unadjusted gross, excluding the 3D-rerelease ($339m) Minions is undoubtedly going to eat into its legs, but WOM is still strong enough that it has good reason to hope for awesome numbers. Plus, it has a chance at $900m WW, which is far more than any of us could have hoped for even at the end of last week.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 2

I think the goal to hope for in terms of Inside Out is Finding Nemo's adjusted gross, excluding the 3D-rerelease ($339m) Minions is undoubtedly going to eat into its legs, but WOM is still strong enough that it has good reason to hope for awesome numbers. Plus, it has a chance at $900m WW, which is far more than any of us could have hoped for even at the end of last week.

400M. It is happening. BELIEVE. 

• Like 1

I think the goal to hope for in terms of Inside Out is Finding Nemo's adjusted gross, excluding the 3D-rerelease ($339m) Minions is undoubtedly going to eat into its legs, but WOM is still strong enough that it has good reason to hope for awesome numbers. Plus, it has a chance at $900m WW, which is far more than any of us could have hoped for even at the end of last week.

I think that's just a little much... I'd definitely settle for Monster's inc. Or Toy Story 2 adjusted

I'm pissed we've still got to wait another month for Inside Out in the UK.

Just because school isn't out until the end of July, clearly the reason why.

Yet the irony is Minions is opening on Friday here! We'll see how much kids being in school affects that! Not much I suspect. Just bigger weekends.

• Like 1

I have no desire to see inside out. I don't get the fuss with Pixar, as everybody knows but I am definitely excited to go see minions.

• Like 2

I have no desire to see inside out. I don't get the fuss with Pixar, as everybody knows but I am definitely excited to go see minions.

Don't let Tele see this post. He hates the Minions with passion  :ph34r:

BoxOffice.com
Agora mesmo ·
INSIDE OUT opened with an estimated $91.06M this weekend. ‪#‎InsideOut‬

BoxOffice.com
Agora mesmo ·
INSIDE OUT: $41.0M Overseas Total / $132.056M Global Total ‪#‎InsideOut‬

• Like 1

Edited by kayumanggi
  • Like 1