#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

BOM is a mess right now, half the time you click on a link it says Service Unavailable.

They need to sort it ASAP and start updating international/worldwide totals

It's really annoying, every page is broken. You click on a link and you have to refresh >.<

I think it is more likely than not that JW will take the 2nd weekend crown. No fudge necessary. Universal has been petty conservative with their Sunday drops so far.

I don't know man, if you thought GoT last week and NBA finals was a factor, wait for True Detective Season 2. Kitsch is about to break some hearts.

• Like 1

I was tempted to walk out. But I was with Mrs Tele and I had also been promised an epic cool third act, so I waited it out.

You didn't like it? It's overrated for sure, but it's not that bad lol.

Well I found the ending silly.

It won't need to be fudged. Their Sunday drop is way too big.

Assuming 29 Friday and 39.7 Saturday turn out to be right, it only needs a drop of 11.6% on Sunday to reach 400 in 10 days. Strong chance of that one and even stronger chance of the weekend record (13.45% drop required).

BOM is a mess right now, half the time you click on a link it says Service Unavailable.

They need to sort it ASAP and start updating international/worldwide totals

Crickets chirping as well. BOM is in a coma.

• Like 1

I don't know man, if you thought GoT last week and NBA finals was a factor, wait for True Detective Season 2. Kitsch is about to break some hearts.

I am more than confident that JW will hold its own agains those two. Perhaps it would stay closer to flat on Sunday without the competition, but the projected drop seems too large regardless of that.

I am more than confident that JW will hold its own agains those two. Perhaps it would stay closer to flat on Sunday without the competition, but the projected drop seems too large regardless of that.

I think he was being sarcastic, man. 

• Like 1