#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

I am confident IO will win next weekend. It will have a crazy drop. I think despite minions its gonna get close to 400m. Hopefully it does even better and beats Minions and AOU.

Inside Out beating AOU would be amazing. Having AOU finish 4th domestically and 3th worldwide would be incredibly shocking

Inside Out beating AOU would be amazing. Having AOU finish 4th domestically and 3th worldwide would be incredibly shocking

IO is not beating AoU. Still, Ultron will probably finish #3 domestically and #3 or 4 worldwide.

LOL Avatar is not going to be touched by this. Titanic either. But keep dreaming, folks.

Avengers fans said the same thing about JW's OW and we all know how that turned out. It probably won't get to Avatars number but I won't write it off completely until the weekend actuals are out to give us a clearer picture

wait a sec, JW is going to eventually have a sub 50% drop after a WE of 200 millions and break the best second WE record?!!!

give me a breaaaak :blink:

and IO my god!

what are the next week openers?

Ted 2 and Max.

Can we just pause and think here than JW is actually being considered that there's a chance it will be the #1 film of all time domestically. What an insane run. Probably won't happen but still.

• Like 1

JW will be 350m away from Avatar after a 100m+ 2nd weekend. Avatar is far from "untouchable" right now. I do agree that JW will fall short, but I bet not by much more than 40m or so.

It's weird, people seems to think Minions can cut into IO leg but expect JW to hold well even though TG is coming out in 3 weeks to take away it's audience.

Edited by KATCH 22

Ted 2 - $58m OW

Max - $8m OW

Ted 2 - $62M

Max - $11M

I actually hope Max breaks 10M. It's the type of movie I remember my auntie would have taken me and all my cousins to go see when we were little.

• Like 1

Can we just pause and think here than JW is actually being considered that there's a chance it will be the #1 film of all time domestically. What an insane run. Probably won't happen but still.

And look at its competition: Pixar, Minions, Ted 2, T5....these are strong, strong competitors.  AVTR had virtually no competition.