#ED

Weekend Actuals: Inside Out - 90.44M | Jurassic World - 106.59M

SPY took in $11.23M this weekend. Domestic total stands at $75.10M. #Spy

DOPE opened with $6.10M this weekend. #Dope

INSIDE OUT opened with $90.44M this weekend. #InsideOut

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice  2m

SAN ANDREAS took in $8.71M this weekend. Domestic total stands at $132.70M. #SanAndreas

Exhibitor Relations
Agora mesmo ·
JURASSIC WORLD continues to crush estimates: $106,588,440--the top-grossing 2nd weekend of all-time. Sorry, Avengers.

Edited by CJohn

Melissa McCarthy ain't putting butts in the seats like she used to... Tammy and Spy steeply down from Identity Thief and The Heat.

I can see why Tammy decreased, but Spy really surprised me. I was expecting much stronger results. 

• Like 2

Melissa McCarthy ain't putting butts in the seats like she used to... Tammy and Spy steeply down from Identity Thief and The Heat.

The Heat had Sandra Bullock, and now McCarthy is paying the price for Tammy...it happened with Tom Cruise and Edge of Tomorrow, after people felt burned by Oblivion (though it recovered somewhat by WOM and being virtually retitled after its OW) .  But she should stay from starring in passion projects directed by her husband from now on.

Edited by BoxOfficeChica
  • Like 1