kayumanggi

RAMPAGE | 13 April 2018 | Warner Brothers | Dwayne Johnson

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson To Star In Rampage Movie

http://comicbook.com/2015/06/23/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-to-star-in-rampage-movie/

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson will star in New Line’s live action adaptation of the Midway arcade game Rampage, Deadline reports.

The film’s plot is still under wraps, but the video game involved thee giant monsters – George the giant gorilla, Lizzie the dinosaur/lizard monster, and Ralph the giant werewolf – destroying cities. Upon a defeat, a character would be revealed to be humans who were experimented on by Scumlabs.

When I first got into writing, Rampage was one of the first movies I tried to write. But the concept sounds great on paper, then I realized how stupid it was so I gave up. You can't have these monsters destroy one city, the draw of Rampage is the monsters traveling from metropolis to metropolis. 

I couldnt figure out how to write that and having it make sense, so I gave up, but hopefully this writer can. That is if this actually gets made.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NoobSaibot said:

CJohn is from the future.

It's in a pretty empty space right now too. The only movie listed for an April 2018 release is an "Untitled Disney live-action fairy tale" film on 4/6.

Oh I know what that is.  Rampage is not going to be made.  Like 80% of Rock movies.  He can't make that many movies.

39 minutes ago, kowhite said:

Oh I know what that is.  Rampage is not going to be made.  Like 80% of Rock movies.  He can't make that many movies.

In 2013, he starred in five films. That's a lot of filming to go through.

I think Rampage is safe for the time being.

1 hour ago, NoobSaibot said:

In 2013, he starred in five films. That's a lot of filming to go through.

I think Rampage is safe for the time being.

If Rampage is 90 minutes of The Rock crawling up a building in a side scrolling view while people elbowing it...

He has my vote.  Especially if a Giant ape shows up and joins him.  No story needed.  Maybe some bananas.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kowhite said:

If Rampage is 90 minutes of The Rock crawling up a building in a side scrolling view while people elbowing it...

He has my vote.  Especially if a Giant ape shows up and joins him.  No story needed.  Maybe some bananas.

10/10 Best picture confirmed

• Like 1