kayumanggi

RAMPAGE | 13 April 2018 | Warner Brothers | Dwayne Johnson

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I think this is gonna move to June. I also think one between Ready Player One and Tomb Raider gets the Easter Weekend release date while another moves to July or August.

June is too stacked as it is. Something should move to May 18, especially when I doubt Han Solo is gonna be a threat for complete domination.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I think this is gonna move to June. I also think one between Ready Player One and Tomb Raider gets the Easter Weekend release date while another moves to July or August.

They'll keep Ready Player One at Easter, I wouldn't be surprised if Tomb Raider moves to summer and Ocean's 8 moves to March.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

Trailer drops this Wednesday per Dwanta Claus.

Good timing. I definitely want to see how it looks. I see Jack Quiad as a potential up-and-comer, especially after the Hunger Games actor showed a bit of his range in Logan Lucky, so I hope this is a success for his sake.

Just now, Jay Hollywood said:

Forgot about this. Im excited. San Andreas was the right amount of stupid.

I guy on the Joe Rogan podcast that knew someone that worked for studios to study what human love at a deep level (evolutionary level) and described the result, it pretty much described the San Andreas movie word for word. At 44:00

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

SAN ANDREAS was awful. Still interested in this one, though. :lol: 

They concur fighting there way up a 1,500 foot Tidal wave only then to face a giant cargo ship with tons of giant storage containers toubling off of it for our heroes to avoid.

Respect