kayumanggi

RAMPAGE | 13 April 2018 | Warner Brothers | Dwayne Johnson

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

lol so will May 4 just have nothing?

Fox should put Deadpool 2 just to fuck with Disney

"hey guys! So since the avengers decided to pussy out, I'm going to be your summer kick-off movie!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well that confirms it: WB has some real faith in this movie. They literally could've bolted for late summer, but are still sticking around Avengers. The third weekend will get wrecked, but if it's really that good, it should have nice legs after that on into May.

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

Uh... have you not seen the guy's social media. Even today, proves he's one of the best dudes around

yeah his reaction to the Razzie was hilarious :P 

• Like 2

On 3/2/2018 at 3:07 PM, filmlover said:

Do you ever have anything positive to say?

I usually do not respond to or read quotes, but you have left a string for some reason. I am not about to post bromides about your favorite actors to placate you. If you believe otherwise about the projects, then that is whatever; however, save your passive aggressive posts. 

I RARELY post on here, but when I do it is usually about movies that I have seen at festivals, screenplays that I have read for upcoming movies or what the industry is saying about certain movies. Tentpoles are not really my thing, but I give credit when they warrant it. If that triggers you, then ignore my posts. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aabattery said:

Love how they release the poster with the old date hours before they release the new one.

In the end we lost AA. We were getting both this and Avengers one week before MURICA. Now we will just have to see them at the same time as Americans.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, CJohn said:

In the end we lost AA. We were getting both this and Avengers one week before MURICA. Now we will just have to see them at the same time as Americans.

Our timezones are still ahead of them. Game ain't over yet. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hades said:

Its all very messy now .Almost like New Mutant knew whats up months in advance and moved to, for now, a more quiet month.

To be fair NM was more concerned with its own problems in post.

2 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

Lol at the clusterfuck  4/13 is now. 6 wide releases tryna open and only this stands a shot in hell at doing anything. 

Blumhouse/Universal horror with the really easy to sell high concept in the title always as some chance imo.

13 hours ago, aabattery said:

Love how they release the poster with the old date hours before they release the new one.

As we used to say in the Army,"There is always some son of a bitch who does not get The Word"...