kayumanggi

RAMPAGE | 13 April 2018 | Warner Brothers | Dwayne Johnson

The RT score does not fucking matter (atleast for me). This is a stupid monster action movie with The Rock beeing a superhero and stupid.

Thats means Day 1 for me and Blu-Ray-purchase lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

so first fresh video game movie. I'm putting down $100 for Detective Pikachu right now.

I legit think it can be one of those "hey, it's better than you'd think it would be" movies like Goosebumps.

Just now, cookie said:

I legit think it can be one of those "hey, it's better than you'd think it would be" movies like Goosebumps.

we all know the marvel/dc wars here over the years have just been a dry run for the DETECTIVE PIKACHU V. SONIC bloodbath to come in 2019.

• Haha 3

Have to admit, I'm a little surprised.  I thought the goofy fun factor would at least elevate this to around 6 out of 10 and maybe a 55 to 62 RT score.  Could still hit that though of course, but not looking good.

Rampage, TR and PRU combined might not do 200 dom.

59 + 65 = 124 is my max estimate for TR + PRU

So Rampage would need at least 76 to push the total to 200. With 2.5x multi that entails an ow just over 30.