AndyLL

Wednesday Actuals: Jurassic World 9.44M | Inside Out 9.37M

9.4 and 9.3 is making me lower my weekend predictions

Just based on those numbers, JW may struggle to hit 50, and IO will almost certainly come in under 50, probably even under 45.

This are weird drops for a late June Wed....10-20% is more common.

Yeah, hopefully it's just some sort of anomaly, and the Wednesday/Weekend % ratio will be much better than usual, and both will top 50.

IO

9.3M

9.1M

15M (+65%)

22.5M (+50%)

18M (-20%)

55.5M 2nd weekend

188M after 10 days

Okay, I can't find a single animated movie that jumped 70% at the end of June. The best I can see is Brave, at 56%. (Okay, I see you changed it to 65%. Still too high.)

And I can't see any similar film jumping 50% on Saturday either. Most Saturday increases seem to be in the mid-20's.

You may want to lower that prediction.

• Like 1

Okay, I can't find a single animated movie that jumped 70% at the end of June. The best I can see is Brave, at 56%. (Okay, I see you changed it to 65%. Still too high.)

And I can't see any similar film jumping 50% on Saturday either. Most Saturday increases seem to be in the mid-20's.

You may want to lower that prediction.

Yes, I know I am maybe a bit high with these numbers.

I think WOM will help with the jumps through this weekend.

If it doesn't happen, we would be headed to somewhere closer to this:

14M (+55%)

20.5M (+45%)

16.5M (-20%)

51M

• Like 1

yes no probleme about beating avengers weekdays gonna beat everytime but this week end is safe for TA imo unless a big increase friday and saturday.. bt last was father day i think a lot of people went ... it has burn a lot of fuel

600+ is locked sure but imo will do a bit more than TA around 630 635 :)