baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

Equating Star Wars with PotC? What the fuck?

Oh right.. it's James.

I completely disagree, for what it is it's one of the most perfectly paced/crafted films I've ever seen. Star Wars is my idea of a 'perfect film' and a huge part of that is down to Lucas and no one else.

PotC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sw

Yea, why are they projecting such large drops for Sunday films for almost all of them in the top 10?

JW was sold out from 7 on last night at the theater I was at.

I don't know. The Saturday drops seemed too good to be true. Sunday bringing everything back down to earth seems reasonable to me.

• Like 1

Wait are we including the OT in this? Because I definately don't think any of the Pirates movies are as good as ESB. That's the only truly great Star Wars movie though.

Yeah we're including OT. I think the first two Pirates movies are better than all six Star Wars movies

I don't know what the ban policy is around here, but when a poster keeps trolling to get people riled up on social topics that have nothing to do with this board... well.

Yea, but you don't know what goes on behind the scenes.  we deal with everything.  Patience my young padawan.

• Like 2