MrFanaticGuy34

Movies based on animated cartoons that should be translated to live action and be treated more seriously

I feel like a big-budget, live action Pokemon is inevitable. In addition to the brand's continued popularity (although it is absolutely nowhere freaking near its 1998-2000 peak), it also has '90s nostalgia to exploit. It could actually be huge if the studio got the right director and sense of spectacle.

16 hours ago, Webslinger said:

I feel like a big-budget, live action Pokemon is inevitable. In addition to the brand's continued popularity (although it is absolutely nowhere freaking near its 1998-2000 peak), it also has '90s nostalgia to exploit. It could actually be huge if the studio got the right director and sense of spectacle.

How would you make a live action Pokemon movie work? The animated movies work because you've basically just got a one off adventure for the characters, but in live action there is so much stuff to set up that it would be pretty dense for a family movie. 

Yeah...movies based on animated cartoon-properties can be done right and in good quality if they get a director who knows how the film is gonna be. Like Webslinger said...a Live-Action Pokemon movie can work if they get the right director to do it....and how it's executed. But also.....learn and know the ethics of how Pokemon works.

And then we got Ben 10. Which i have to be honest....it could work as a theatrical live-action-movie if it's done right and with effort put in. And also...you need to have a great cast to do the roles right. I've already put which correct celebrities would do each roles, in the last page.

And the quality can be handled more serious. Ok, i do know that not all these kinds of movies needs to be treated too seriously in execution. I mean, not every great blockbuster has to be "Christopher Nolan"-serious...but they do have to be fun and enjoyable too. You just need a good script and writing...and then you got a good movie.

So i think if WB would make a Ben-10-movie.....at least never do the same mistake as what Shyamalan did to "The Last Airbender".