BoxOfficeZ

Monday 6.8 IO, 6.4 JW, 3.6 TED2

Just weekends of course. IO was number 1 a few times in daily numbers. :lol:

I knew it won Thursday but drew a blank there, sorry  :lol:

So carry on, never Biggest Movie to Never Hit #1*

Not great. I am surprised by sunday/monday drops considering we are at heart of summer.

We are looking at some crazy weekends with anormally high internal multipliers, i think its just the market correcting itself.

• Like 2

I knew it won Thursday but drew a blank there, sorry  :lol:

So carry on, never Biggest Movie to Never Hit #1*

Even MBFGW managed to take #1 for several days in its run.

If we're talking about films that never hit #1 even for a single day, I think Alvin & the Chipmunks remains the king there.

• Like 2

We are looking at some crazy weekends with anormally high internal multipliers, i think its just the market correcting itself.

I guess so. But this being 4th of July week I was hoping for some crazy weekday drops. But the weekend behavior had been abnormal as you said and so its behaving very different.

• Like 1

yes JW weekend acts as a may weekend with Friday/saturday jumps as may but with saturday /sunday drop as June so monday is the middle of May and june :D not harsh as may but not soft as June :D

JW has become a weekend movie after the first weekdays burnoff..... so all is normal :)