Alpha

Wednesday Numbers | Official Estimates: Magic Mike XXL - 9.3M; Terminator: Genisys - 8.9M

Well, he's nice, unless you're like...

Married to him.

Fortunately, unless my memory is failing me, I'm not married to Arnold.

He seems to be a good father at least.  He's always hanging out with his kids and bring them around. But yeah like many powerful men he's not very faithful to woman.

So I/O for number one this weekend?

I'd say yes, maybe something like this.

1.Inside Out-35 million

2.Terminator Genisys-33 million(52 million five day)

3.Magic Mike XXL-31 million(49 million five day)

4.Jurassic World-24 million

5.Ted 2-17 million

Edited by gb0708

MM was Fault In Our Stars esque in that the multiplier from OW was just fine, but the opening weekend IM was one of the most frontloaded of all time. The first Twilight followed that pattern, too. Kinda interesting to see.

JW $24?????????? no way

It's showing signs of fading the last few days. It had big drops on Movietickets.com sales the last few days and isn't in Fandango top five in ticket sales anymore. Terminator Genisys coming out is going to take a hit on it's audience, even though it's not doing that well.

Movietickets.com

1.Magic MIke XXL-38 percent

2.Inside Out-18 percent

3.Terminator Genisys-17 percent

4.Jurassic World-11 percent

5.Ted 2-6 percent

Fandango top five

1. MMXXL

2. IO

3. TG 3D

4. Ted 2

5. TG 2D          

So inside out is saying strong, while Magic Mike and Terminator Genisys are showing signs for increase ticket sales over the weekend.

Edited by gb0708

Well in all fairness, JW has been out what. 3 weeks, 4 weeks??? Everyone rushed out to see it in the first 2 weeks...

Of course JW is doing amazing and hasn't really had a big drop yet. So it's really due to have a decent size drop at some point. Terminator Genisys coming out will take away some of it's repeat viewings this weekend and it also hurts that it took away all it's IMAX screens too. While Inside out is still the movie families will be seeing this weekend. Of course next weekend with Minions coming out, then that will take a hit.

Edited by gb0708

I'd say yes, maybe something like this.

1.Inside Out-35 million

2.Terminator Genisys-33 million(52 million five day)

3.Magic Mike XXL-31 million(49 million five day)

4.Jurassic World-24 million

5.Ted 2-17 million

never mind you answered my question. 

Edited by Darth Snoopy of Suburbia

Considering Terminator has no interest to audiences they will probably rather see JW again instead before seeing Termjnator

Of course you would say that, but your opinion on the subject is just as bias as mine but at the opposite end. But ticket sales aren't saying that right now. Plus there's no doubt taking away those IMAX screens will hurt Jurassic World a good amount this weekend.